My new car...

Well guys. I haven’t told anyone what my new car is going to be but here it goes. Many of you know I just sold my 1997 VR4. Well that was for a few reasons, a couple being that I have prioritized and I need a car I can drive all year around and not feel guilty about. Also I need a car that will be equally as fun in the summertime. What did I go with???

A 2001 Audi TT Roadster with the Baseball Glove leather interior. If noone here has seen this interior yet, please check it out on google. Gorgeous. Anyway, im going with Quattro so it will be good in the winter and the convertible top for fun in the summertime…anywayssss DISCUSS

TT’s seem like a lot of fun. I’m still undecided on the interior though… it just looks different. Good luck with it.

Glad you are happy but the TTs are weird to me… Reminds me of an upgraded bug.

Did you get the 180 or the 225?

I’m getting the 225

So you didn’t get it? Trying to talk you out of it.

Its like a Bug with the Special Olympics sign on the back lol. Nah they are kinda neat, definately different…i heard they are slow though, what they run??

baseball glove interior wasnt available on the 180 models.

slow. and its not the same quattro system as on the A4 and better, its not a torsen based system, is Haldex based which acts like a FWD car until is senses wheel slip, where cars like nicks S4 are constantly variable… another thing that sucks is the the Haldex filter and fluid have to be changed every 10k miles too. which is a bit pricey… but they have potential, but i personally wouldnt buy a TT, no room in them, and kind of goofy looking. but to each their own. hes gonna be shocked when he drives it compared to the VR4. it is composed like a FWD car, under powered in stock form and a bit numb in the driving experience. i wish i kept my A4 and modded that vice my GTI because of the traction it offered. if it were me id shop for something a bit more practical. TT rear seat space is tiny, trunk is tiny. and being a soft top, no skiing if youre into that

The convertible model does not have rear seats. And remember guys i’m not buying this car to modify the hell out of or race. I need something that I can drive all year around and not feel guilty doing but that will also give me a little fun in the summertime while I am in college. That is all it is for…

It sounds like you guys are trying to talk me out of it and it is kind of working…

I have not recieved a deposit on the car and I still have it soooo technically I could just keep it.

You guys have 12 hours to talk me into keeping it!

Ok nvmd, im keeping it. Shawn I will give the guy who was buying my car your information…

sell your car and look for something else, just don’t get a TT

you would be looking for mor power stock vs stock for sure. the TT-S is a heavy car, even the 225 model is a bit under powered in stock form, sure you could chip it, downpipe, exhaust, and get around S4 chipped whp from it, its still going to leave you wanting more.

It’s your car so buy what you want. Everyone has their own taste and opinion. However, you seem to be making quick decisions without thought of what you really want. It’s a lot of money. Make sure you REALLY want to sell your car and make sure you figure out what car you want to replace it with.

I’m keeping it!!

whats wrong with a TT?
u haters are just jealous!

i duno… i think you should go with a A5. those 2dr’s look pretty good to me. if your getting the Audi vibe.

The TT is pimp man, I always loved the baseball glove interior. With the Quattro and good tires you’ll be good for winter, and definitely ridin’ nice in summer. Plus TTs aren’t really that common. I think you made a good choice here…

lol i know where you bought this car. how did you like dealing with oleg?