my new k swap 30r hatch daily driver

Haha thats funny. Race gas, 500+ wheel, EG Hatch. Your saying it wouldn’t run 10s?

To be devil’s advocate here…Matt Ryan’s didn’t.

Depends on the setup. Matt had an issue with his boost controller from what i hear. Erics hatch with 496whp ran a 10.90

I dont think they need shop wars. Synapse didnt build matt ryans car they tuned it. Mike itll be nice to have a quick car again wont it?

:+1

it is funny, even with brooks pounding gears down the track the car has more than 1/2 sec to make up. :eek

I agree, his car should have been trapping at least 5 or 6mph faster than it was

This made me LOL!

didnt you say he was having trouble with his boost controller? so that wouldnt effect 1/2 a second worth of et?

:+1

Im pretty sure synapse already put multiple cars in the 10’s that were all street driven and a full drag sohc car that went low 9’s…not much to compare

the drag car went 9.8. no SOHC has gone low nines until a week ago, FYI

Well still went faster then your drag car :confused

my car is a full street car 2600lb, full interior , seat(s),lights, and registration. You don’t know what you are talking about like 90% of the people here that think they can run 10’s. SOHC is gutted has wheelie bars, the car ran Q16 beacaue it can’t pass for the street class SFWD that i run. I know , becasue im friend with the SOHC civic. Where are thoes 10s street cars now?

:wtf So where’s your car? :idiots

packed and ready to go to atco for the PAN AMERICAN Nationals :cool

Do you think im stupied enough to have a car that trap 140+ run on Wash ext shitty road.

Why not have it out? You talk about how its registered, at at full street weight blah blah. We will see at ATCO but haven’t you only trapped in the low 130mph range?

Arod makes a point, and k20 power your right the gears on the base rsx are very similar to the s. however 1-3 are mildly longer. the rest match up almost perfectly so i suppose it wouldnt really matter.

no, i posted on here my time slip with high 130 range, on low boost. Ill post new updates after atco this weekend :ninja

have my car out for what? what import would want to race my car? where are the other 10s imports?

Most of the people with a good enough setups to do 10’s are not hardcore drag racers. Its obviously hard on tires, clutches and axles so a lot of guys don’t bother. There is at least twice as many “fast” cars then most people on the forums know about. A few have been sold or parted out when the owners were done having their fun with them. Some are daily driven. Eric’s broke a valve and thats the only one thats had a mechanical problem…or failure I should say.