MY NEW MANIFOLD...hopefully

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE5OTk3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

this along with a 3inch down and finally a dump tube.
still going to run 12 psi. and have some fun. low 13’s here i come… hopefully too.

who made it

looks good

RLD-FAb

good guy and some good prices im just awaiting a house to close and my parents said they were going to give me some money for that and this is mine. yay!

what’s it going on?

b18b

nothing special just a small t3. and stock block.

So your parents are giving you cash to close on a house, and you are using some of it to buy a manifold for your car?

sweet… How much did you end up paying for it?
Looks similar to the one im getting next week.
heres a pic.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/p80ce2beccc8240540e2584085cb5e01b/ec3cd289.jpg

lol

wow, if this is truth someone has their priorities all outta order

I think what he is saying is that the parents are giving him cash for the close so he has some free cash to buy a manifold.

Nice looking piece, what did it cost?

estorvito has the ticket, AFI = :tup:

nope.

even still, any amount of money put towards a house > turbo manifold.
compound interest will make this manifold cost 2.5x what he really paid for it in mortgage payments.

so where is the house that your bought??

thank you captain obvious

i dont know how RLD is on prices, id check out AFI on h-t, i bought all my stuff through him, awesome prices and amazing quality. good guys to deal with, jesse and andy

thanks kevin, i’ll check them out too. i havent bought the manifold yet. the deal is $900 for manifold, 3’’ down and 38mm dump tube by far some of the best prices i have seen. and one of his manifolds has been proven to hold 700+ hp. soo i think it will be a lot stronger then the one i have on now.

and no, its not towards a house as i am 19 and do not need to pay for a house yet. its a close on a house that they owned and giving me and my sister a piece of the share. because we helped do work on it.i’ll say this one more time to make things clear; i do not have intensions on buying a house anytime soon, as i can not afford one.

Makes sense now, but when you write sentences like that ^, it’s a crap shoot on deciphering…

Good luck with the mani.

you’re welcome mr conan obrien

Now girls kiss and make up. No rifts in the honda family.

nice

jesse has amazing prices and fast turn around. right now little slow due to switching shops but the quality in the end is worth it. just search his stuff turbojesse on h-t