My new project that has been 9 years in the waiting...

i dont get why they ever put blue interiors in anything…its one of the grossest interior collers ever i think…

I agree. If I could find a black/grey dash and steering column I’d change it over. I’d love to paint it to match my pickup.

2 tone blue wit flat black

SOrry man, I’m not crazy about flat black. It needs to shine.

blue / silver thats where its at

Argh! Gregg just junked that 4 door jimmy he had, it had an entire black interior. :doh:

Kinda rusty with Photoshop but here is the general direction I’m heading…

http://www.s10blazed.com/images/blazer/84blazer_edited.jpg

hey john i have most of the interior left still been lazy about putting it up for sale the only things i don’t have are the dash, carpet, and head liner but i have seats,door panles, a pilars, mmm kick panles, and a bunch of other shit o and the seats are leather

if you have the stuff and just need some space for the day let me know you can come over the shop and work on it

What color is this stuff? What year are the door panels from? (mine is the really old school style). I think I am leaning towards a rag-top anyways, so the headliner is not a concern. Let me know color and price (PM if you want) and I’ll think about it.

Also, I don’t have the stuff yet. Guffey (or Guffy? I forget and know he’s particular about spelling) said I can get the parts off his truck once the weather warms up a bit. Plus it doesn’t run yet.

:mad:

pure sex

TPI 350/T5 5spd FTW & prolly cheap. They never put the T5 behind the 5.7, but it will work & hold up pretty well for a daily driver. If you start gettin traction, or add more HP, it will be a different story. I ran one behind a 400 sbc in a '78 Grand Prix for many years & never had any problems. It ran high 13s & was driven daily for 6-7 years.

I have access to a T5 from a '84-'84 T/A. It is not the world class trans, but I didn’t run a world class trans behind my 400. It’ll work with pretty much any small block, too.

PM me if interested

Not sure if you know about it, but check out www.blazinlow.com . Just what you’ll be looking for, awesome trucks on there. My next purchase is going to be an 86’ S10 Blazer methinks.

Thanks for the advice. I’ve heard of that place before… http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=9

Member since 01, mod since around then. Thanks anyways :doh:

Doh! Lol, well, atleast I tried, right? Haha.

Jon my truck will be getting Relocated shortly and should be able to have the parts ready for you when by the time ur ready to go down

and u were right the first time, its Guffey…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m ready to go right now!! Unless you still need my coils, which would require a few extra days for me to get it shoved into a garage. Keep me updated.

well i’m waitn on brian to relocate it…then i wont need to urs

BUMP.

I’ve been aquiring parts for a V8 swap rather than making it look pretty. I’ll worry about that after it goes fast.

I have Bravada 442’s old V8 in the Blazer already :wink:

I got leaf springs, spindles, bolt in notch, posi rear end with 3.73 Richmond gears, and clutch pedal/master cylinder from obi-1s 97 on the way.

Major things on the ‘to get’ list are:
starter
radiator
headers/exhaust
motor mounts
carb
T56 Tranny/crossmember
all new brake lines
probably rear disc conversion
new ball joints and bushings
door pins
new tires after I smoke off the junk ones on it

Oh, yeah! That truck rear also has the transverse shock. I’ll try to salvage the brackets for you. Cuts down the wheel hop.

Do you need my leaf springs? It has stock springs with 2 inch drop blocks.