My New Rig

Went on vacation…it was warm there.

Got home…it is obviously freezing here.

Having no remote start/heated seats was upsetting FWP

So I hopped on the internet, saw this, went and bought it 3 hours later.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 Hemi w/ 8 spd auto
6,700 Miles
Heated/Cooled Leather Seats
Heated Steering Wheel

Replaced my 2004 Nissan Titan SE which I loved, but it was far too dated from a tech standpoint to continue to serve me well.

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10351336_864450523613022_4119135923190729172_n.jpg?oh=ae55359dd51492350e8c1f713d8dd9f5&oe=5589347B

Man…how many vehicles you got now?

I know…I have such horrible choices in color…sigh

Nice pickup…my brother in-law just picked up a leftover 2014 Sport with the snorkel hood, HID’s, etc.

I am pretty impressed with it so far.

The MPGs are very good for the cold weather/city driving I have done so far. Taking it to E-Ville tomorrow so I will get a better idea of highway MPG.

I drive 30k a year for work so comfort is key and this was the most comfortable truck that I drove. My bro-in law has a 2013 3500 Diesel Laramie and I always liked the interior more than any other Truck I have been in.

Nice truck. Interested in seeing how the mpg’s are. My F-150 with the 5.0 is getting around 17 so far

At least the two tone on this one doesn’t look like a drug dealer owned it.

i just came here to make paint jokes but i don’t want drippy thirds

:clap: nice truck though kyle :tup:

Thats ok.

As Taylor Swift says…the haters are gonna hate hate hate hate

• Updated - - -

Right now i am averaging 13. Have not been on a street over 50mph and use the remote start constantly.

Looks nice man! Btw, remote starts are $150, but I guess new trucks are more fun :slight_smile:

Nice ride.

X…

[QUOTE=2TurboZ;4634605]Thats ok.

As Taylor Swift says…the haters are gonna hate hate hate hate

• Updated - - -

Wow. Did you really just quote Taylor Swift? I looked at these too. Nice interiors on the Laramie package.

im sure i could have bought aftermarket seat heaters and remote start but then how could I pretend to be a baller?

Yeah, you need to aftermarket the shit out of it ASAP. Just installed some new baller headlights on mine to too friggin cold to take pics. Guess you’llm just have to wait until spring.

niceeeee

but…does it do burnouts?

Id like to think so, but in addition to being colorblind, I am also a terrible driver and incapable of doing anything cool behind the wheel of a car.

i really like the rams but in my opinion you cant get the truck in anything but a laramie. the cloth option seats that i saw were all very horrible patterns. They are the best looking full size trucks and have the best interiors.

my dad just bought a new leftover 2014 ram 3500 cummins and its been in the shop since he bought it because it won’t start lol. he is pretty pissed. hopefully you have no troubles. the 6.4 hemi kicks ass too.