My next project NSX

Finalized the deal today. I’m going out to Tennessee to pick up my new car in a couple days.

car is a 1992, mostly stock with the exception of headers, exhaust and the gearhead joints. once i get the funds i’ll likely turbocharge the stock motor.

pics are courtesy of Tru Shine a detailer in knoxville he detailed the car last month.

Car looks incredible, LOVE NSX’s. Can’t wait to see it around, congrats on the pickup!

Wow mike, that thing is sick! Real nice pick up. Can’t wait to see it.

<---- Super jealous

You are fucking nuts dude. Great purchase

good work money mike

Gorgeous. Can you pick me up from seacrets in this this year?

well this came outa left field since we talked lol, very nice pick up o and lets keep this one nice and maybe wash it once a week haha. Seamus is gonna go nuts when he sees this and im wicked jealous.

Great pickup man! Car is super clean too. I love NSX’s. You got the best color too.

I always wanted a comptech NSX.

Omfg it’s looks MINT. Congrats man I know your gonna love it!

white, YES!

I literally had this car bookmarked from nsxprime. It was a great deal. Thanks for buying it moneybags :-/

fuck you mike from synapse… awesome buy though

i aint no moneybags…shit my kids are still gonna be paying on the loan after im dead.

here is a pic of the only thing wrong with the car im hoping a front lip will cover this up or at least make it less visible.

once a week lol, id shoot for more than once a season. this car is gonna be ruined by next year lol. nah im gonna take good care of this. im very impressed with the work the detailer did might get that treatment every so often.

GOOD, o and dont let the bugs build up on the front bumper and never clean them off like Doms crx hahah

:excited Beautiful

I want one. Looks really nice. I prefer the NA1 only because of the pop up headlights lol.

Very nice, what turbo kit are you looking at? Lovefab?

synapse R&D, custom shit kid