My next project NSX

Turbo isnt comin for a while you know you can change that order to a GTX35r

+1 on the Evo… as long as its not as fast as mine.

soooo ballerrr

Everything has come out great and should be very functional. I will take some proper pics tomorrow, those were some quick cell phone shots to update Mikey.

What’s the plan for intake piping? or is it just going to swallow every puddle you drive through? lol

the typical kits route it straight up almost

wasnt sure what was going on there, couldn’t see if there was room

I’m assuming it’ll be similar…

http://www.lovefabdownloads.com/cody/NSX/HeadersOnMotor%20001.jpg

Any type of splash guard? I can picture driving through a puddle and just gulping up a massive amount of water with that setup

IMO I dont think hes gonna drive this car in the rain…

lol do you know who your talking about? he drove 500whp honda’s in the winter.

Sorry but I think this is going to be different…

Doesn’t mean there cant be a huge puddle on the side of the road from the day before or a sudden downpour. Just wondering if there was any ‘protection’ from the water splashing up. I know my AEM CAI had a shield that capped off the bottom of the bumper…

looks like it puts it behind the wheel and behind the splash guard

like this…

love the wg set up on this one too

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/coldfizzle/IMG_0836copy.jpg

That setup is sick.

that wastegate dump is slick

circa 1991 :tongue

This is one car I would love to see in person when it’s done Mike. My fav of the jap stuff.

HAHA i was waiting for someone to say this. it didn’t take but one post lol. I had my daily driver 99 civic last year but i drove the integra all winter lol.

rain doesnt bother me, but the car will be driven until the snow falls, and then i probly won’t drive it unless i have to before the snow is gone.

I havent seen the kit up close yet, only the picture updates, but im sure there is enough room to pipe a proper filter and secure it from heavy water.

the STS setups on the F-bodys have the filters setup in nearly the same location as the car above…I have yet to actually see or hear about anyone sucking in water in that location. Worse comes to worse, Im sure morgan could fab up a aluminum air box/guard or something.