My next project NSX

I expect an Archie style story when you get this thign home :rofl

en-route as im posting this, just got off the phone with the champion.

thanks sean

Honestly, I would go lovefab. But the stage 2 kit is 10800 + 250 shipping. Putting it at double the cost of the APX kit. Again Ive always been a huge fan of the lovefab kit just because i can send my car to them and get it back turnkey with 450whp. Now if your building your motor the fxmd kit would be ballin’. Youd likely pay close to the cost of the car for that kit when all said and done though.

APX for the money is the best kit though. YOu get the “tuner kit” + FIC + 550’s + methanol cooling for 6500 for those bitching about fuel management.

For the money I can buy a complete kit myself with a y pipe and a2w intercooler, so it is not the best kit for the money.

Congrats on the purchase, Nsx’s are awesome cars!

nice ride man, always loved nsx’s

got my new tires for the rears. the wheels came with the car when i bought it. the seller was supposed to send me the old front tires because he couldn’t get them mounted before i picked the car up but i’m pretty sure he’s flaked so i ordered a pair front tires today should be here tomorrow.

not sure how i feel about the wheels, im just not sure of the color selections, i dont mind the gold but the black makes the tires look way bigger than they are. it does look better in person. and yes i know it need to be lowered.

wheels are Volk GT-N’s 17x8 +38 offset with 215/40/17 in the front and 18x9 +38 offset in the back with 275/35/18.

Lowered with all 4 wheels on there, shit is gonna look cash

agreed about lowering and the black lip does make the side wall look huge, get the lip painted/coated gold? or polish it?

Polished lip now

it used to be polished which i like but he got them powdercoated dark grey its not quite black.

Yea I would do some thing about the lip other then that the wheels look dope

Wheels look dope. They make the tires look meaty.

my terrible photochop, y0. dump it.

crappy photos from a crappy camera. i did end up getting the tires from the seller and put them on today. unfortunately like the original rear tires he had which i didnt want they are just the wrong tire for the wheel. ill get some new front tires in the spring most likely but it will have to make due for now.

Looks better then the stockers

looking tasty!

ew, polish the lip. and lower the damn thing already.

not that my opinion matters at all, but am i the only one that things those wheels are ugly as fuck? i mean obviously i am jealous of the car, but IMO those wheels gotta go.