My palm pre (sprint) review

:facepalm:facepalm

How can you consider a phone without wifi a smartphone at all?

Wifi can suck battery just as bad as the cell radio though. HTC has baller wifi programs, I can turn my phone into a wireless hotspot and share my 3G connection to anyone with wifi.

A smart phone is more about customizable apps, massive email support, etc.

All in all, after a couple WebOS updates the Pre’s major problems, such as battery life, will probably be resolved. However, the biggest avenue for the Pre is corporate use. It synchs corporate and personal life perfectly. Also being an IT professional I can tell you that iTunes almost prevents any large corporate deployment of iPhones. Requiring a computer with software just to activate a phone seems very ridiculous from a corporate perspective especially when you consider some companies do not allow iTunes software on work computers.

I’m getting it for being able to tie everything together. I am HOPING, that someone makes a Lotus Notes app so I can try and coax the Network Admin here to let me get email on it.

Welcome to Windows Mobile. I can record video of the cute Asain engineer chick in a meeting, text another girl about plans later that night, check out a powerpoint and receive push email via works exchange server all on my phone.

fixed! lol j/k.

I knew you were going to do that, nah for real though haha

Werd, I love my Epix. Not nearly as slow as the HTC, and I downloaded Opera so I solved the browser issue.

Just checked out the Epix since I hadn’t heard of it before. Looks pretty nice, hardware keyboard FTW. You’ll be surprised how well the Touch Pro runs with windows 6.5. If you can upgrade to 6.5 jump on it.

I have no idea where I even put the phone lol.