My Poor Car

How’d yall like the driving today? I was up north this morning to help an uncle pour a concrete dock at the cottage. This is what I was up against. Commentary starts around 1:55.
[y]fEJca2OaviI[/y]

should have envited me scott i would have tandemed you in the snow lol did your GF not get another car after that dude it it?

hahah, what are you listening to?

i think that was him and his GF talking

Wifes car got fixed… and no, I’m not East Indian, nor was the wife quizing me about the groundwater problems of India. CBC radio yo!

wat winter tires u running?

Dude, no winter tires. Basically bald Michelin run-flats on the back…decent tread on the front though. Car stored over winter/winter months

I was listening to the CBC this morning as well, what time was it approx when you were recording the video?

it would have been 9:37am at that moment.

That’s ridiculous, I had no idea it was that bad in some areas… I woke up at 5:30 so I missed just about all of it, although I just went out for a haricut and groceries and it was just a little blaze of snow if anything coming down. Just a little on my car too but I used the scraper to clear the windors.

Are you driving a blue Zenki in the video? And having winter-driven my Zenki with worn all-seasons and then 245 summer Bridgestones, I know what that must have been like. Sliding when you’re not even trying to lol. So fun though.

Yeah It’s blue.

thats what its like around here too. makes for awesome commuting to the mall. lol

Yeah I bet, except they’ve been dumping heaps of sand and salt allover the roads again. Looks like she’s sidelined until we get some serious rain.

Almost like Aurora. I went up for there and saw this bullshit.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/DSC04845.jpg

face palm

weaksauce

believe me, I have driven my/a 240 for the past 9 winters, that was soft.

2002 detroit autoshow, the return trip took 3 hours in what was at least 12’ of snow in a vacant(everyone was in lane 1 or 3) centre lane, passing everyone else who is doing 30km/h in th outside lanes, people would pull out but without momentum, toyo oboserve GO-2, or hicas, SUV,s 4x4’s, police, tractor trailers, no one could cut into the ruts.

after an hour the headlights had more than 1’ of snow and were useless. windsheild wipers died earlier in the week, 2 passengers, 1 operating the snow brush out of the window.

3 hours passing people standing still in a real blizzard at 100+km/h

^ that sounds like an adventurous mission to safety! lol

ultimate road trip! so bad ass!