My poor mustang... :-(

I have to wait and see if I have any time this weekend to poke around in the car with Dan… or if he’ll have time to do it himself. It’s my birthday Sunday and I have a softball team I’m coaching now. (Yay) So my weekend is a LITTLE busy. I’m not going on vacation, my mom and her boyfriend are and I don’t know shit about cars, I joined this site to learn a little, but so far all I’ve learned is how to talk a bunch of shit for the most part. lol

I don’t think I said anything about it having a blower… cuz I don’t know what that is, but… sure? lol

And yeah, hopefully Dan will help me out this week looking at the car before he goes and if he says it needs to be rebuilt, I’ll probly just buy Wayne’s and go from there. :slight_smile:

Btw… he said he looked at it a little over the past week, did something to it (not sure what) and said that it helped a little but it’s still shifting hard into first. It’s not giving me any more issues shifting into second or third though. Does that sound like the tranny or possibly the clutch? Someone said it might be the clutch instead. shrug