My Question to all of you!!

So my buddy borrowed my laptop for a while and now that i have gotten it back its TOTALLY messed up filled with viruses and all the rest of it so its just running like shit and totally bogged down and these Fake Windows Security Center (virus) keeps popping up and saying it can clean my computer and all of this for 29.99$ which i cna conviently put on my credit card…lol

So since i dont know a lot about computers iam wondering if you guys know a place where i can take my computer to get cleaned and de-virused and all that. A place that is an actually good trusted kinda thing… ok thanks and post em up!

Best buy lol.
I’m sure someone on the boards can do it for you.
I would but I simpily do not have the time to do so.

First you should falcon punch your buddy for fucking up your laptop, then send him the bill for the clean up. :smiley:

oh i would do more than falcon punch him… but he dropped it off when i wasnt home and now he is gone up north again… and oddly enough his phone doesnt pick up…bastard…

ya i was thinking best buy as i heard they are quick and all that… i saw some of the stuff he was looking at… and it makes me little nrevous to look deeper…not illegal… just facking gross…haha

you could do a complete wipe of the HD and reload the OS? Just back up all your files.

i actually tried that and it did…nothing… but now i got a back up at least…haha

Lending your computer out is like sharing your underwear you just don’t do it:scared:

Ya i know now but when i get it fixed them never again… but oh well live and learn i guess

I can fix it for you if you want. Let me know