my RC jeep

i guess its an old thing, but i just got this thing and its MASSIVE and a blast… now that i’m jeepless, this will do

http://media.putfile.com/Stock-Nylint-RC-crawler

:cool:

neat

damn… my buddy has a revo with a done up suspension like that

Oh sick, I was expecting to see some donuts in the snow. That was neat.

nice…i’ve been thinking about getting a RC car again to play wit :cool:

nice

ya, it seems that “crawlers” are becoming big. This is just a cheapo Nylint Crawler from like walmart/target. I payed 92 bux and have already started modifying :smiley:

someone has a lil bit too much time on their hands!
thats sweet!
I had a gas powered truck it went like 60mph

cool! i still have a stock stampede and a t maxx but would like to get an on road gas powered car.

im moving in a a month, and im selling my r/c cars. i have a juggernaut 2. and a highly modified clodbuster. both great for crawling. pm me if interested

I have a Truck. Its sweet, was like $400 back a few years ago. I haven’t ran it in like 2 years. This tempts me to get it out and go for a rip when the snow goes away. Wish I could find people to go driving them with, never found anyone interested in them

I might be, but probably too much money for me to drop right now.

x2 me too aswell

my jeep

Toss me some pictures and prices…

i have a traxxas, nitro stampede that is in good conditon i want to part with for 150$ if anyone is interested…

i don’t have a digital camera. but both my juggernaut 2 and clodbuster have aftermarket 4 link suspension, shocks, ball bearings 2 modified motors…