My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

what about some sort of black base with a candy blue clear??? Don’t know how that would really hold up over time though.

you should paint them turbo color. lol.

black with some blue flake?..not sure how that would look. Im sure whatever you do will look awesome.

chrome with a translucent blue

heres black base with blue pearl over the top of it. idk if this helps you any. it looks dark dark blue not in the sunlight.

Is that paint or powder, that’s a pretty sick color

thats paint. harley 12’ ice blue pearl or some shit like that. some guy had me paint his harley that color. it was $650 just for a quart of the pearl but it can be replicated pretty easily.

They’re filthy but at least they’re on now. Loving the black on black w red calipers.

Leave um black!

Paint them almond

plasti-dip them white!

I kinda like them black, Jake. Get some Spoon mono block calipers to stuff behind them lol.

Nah, just get these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pieces-BLUE-BREMBO-Racing-Style-Brake-Caliper-COVERS-Front-and-Rear-/251000864233?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a70d13de9

^ lol

Quick little update:
Just sold my invidia q300 and installed the comptech exhaust in its place. Love the sound of the comptech, the invidia was a bit loud running no cat

Picked up a comptech supercharger, should come in next monday. I still need:
aem ems
1000cc injectors with plug and play clips
3 bar map sensor
255 walbro

let me know if anyone has these items for sale please

LOVE this car!

Also picked up a spare intake manifold from looksexys2000 last night and i’m dropping it off at CRC to get powdercoated wrinkle black. I’ll probably do the same powder with the aftercooler on the supercharger kit, and my coolant overflow bottle.

Valve cover i picked up off ebay came in and was junked. All the threads were clogged from the anodizing so i shipped that back. Think i might just hit the oem cover with some airplane stripper and wet sand it to polish it up and then powder coat it clear to seal the deal. Might do the blue chrome as well, i’m still on the fence. Gonna do the calipers red or thanslucent red with a chrome base.

I have an aem ems for an s2000 that got water into it… you send it to aem and they charge you half of the retail if they CANT fix it if im not mistaken… will give it to you for $200… Looks new and has the data cable still in the plastic.

what model aem?