My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

Picked up a Hondata 4 bar map sensor last night. I am literally a stand alone and dyno tune away from a lot more power. Unfortunately either of those are cheap, but i will have them soon.

your doing more than 29 psi??

no, but to my knowledge you need a 3 or 4 bar after 10psi because that’s all the oem one is good for. I don’t plan on doing any more than 13-14psi max so i was going to get a 3 bar but i got this at a deal.

You should get a 2 or at most a 3. On gms it’s better to stay
As low with the map as possible because te resolution is less with the 4 bar over the 2 or 3.

Hopefully someone will chime in. Basically you want the closest and lowest you can get. A two bar will do 14.7 and would be your best bet.

That janky steering wheel has to go… the rest is sickkkk

Can anyone else confirm this? I haven’t heard of this being a problem as these sensors are just plug and play for the s2k

From an electrical stand-point he’s right. There are a lot of variables though, electrical interference, ems resolution/sensitivity etc etc…

Ever car/ems will react differently though, I’m sure a 3 bar would work fine.

They guys on s2ki seem to think the 4 bar is just fine, they actually say to stick with it just incase i go turbo in the future

Yeah, I actually run a 4bar :rofl

Hondata/OMNI 4bar is what I would run on this as it fits in the factory location and will work perfectly.

That’s what I’ve got, the hondata

Just saw u pull in to what I believe is your work, I work for Brinks across the street from you. Car looks/sounds good man

yup, thats my work

PC680 battery and PWJDM battery tray installed. Dropped off my extra EPS cover and a couple small brackets for the throttle cable and radiator hose at CRC last night to get powder coated candy blue. Also having them try to do an OEM throttle body a smooth black powder which will match my fuel rail. Still need to find a little bit of time and install my brakes, ss lines, and a new o2 sensor.

Pics:

So nice man. I love the blue

Not diggin the stickers on the air box. Rest looks good though!

car is really comin together well, dude!

good contribution krame

Tackled a couple things this past weekend.

Installed the powder coated throttle body and cleaned up some lines. I deleted the coolant line that flows through the TB and back into the block since the hondata gasket blocks that coolant hole anyways and since my car never gets driven in colder temps. The small bracket that goes on the side of the intake manifold was modified to delete this line, i just used a dremel and some fresh paint. Then i used 4 rubber caps to block off all the lines (1 by the block, 1 on the RACV/IACV, and the two on the TB). Also installed a S2Carbonworks strut tower bar.
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/IMG_0416.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/IMG_0417.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/IMG_0418.jpg

lastly, i installed my new calipers, brake pads, SS lines and wire brushed and painted the rotors to clean them up.

pretty bad iphone pic, i’ll have a better one later

Next up on the list is to modify/paint and install my CRV center caps.
Also have a Tamon rear spoiler in Carbon on the way! Been wanting this one for awhile now.