my share the road RANT!!

OK. Try riding a bike in that area. It’s littered with the shit Pittsburgh drivers throw out of their windows. Causes many flats. Not to mention the sewer grates and potholes. It’s not rideable in most areas of the city.
Next, what would you do if a car is driving 15mph in front of you? Do the same thing, then, when it is a cyclist. Honk or yell or road rage, or pass them. But it’s no different than a car.
Most large cities realize this, and make sure the outside shoulder is clear of debris, and know that if they want to get around a slow bike, then do what they would do if it were a car.
But Pittsburgh drivers are in general ignorant to some of the rules because they’re trying to get their fat, out-of-shape, littering asses home for some fried food and beer. DISCLAIMER: No, I’m not talking about you. And by “YOU”, I mean anyone reading this thinking I mean YOU.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m agreeing that many cyclists stretch the limits of the law, and the police don’t really enforce it like they should.
But, seeing it from both sides, the drivers in this town, compared to other large cities, are way worse.