My trip to Wal-Mart.

Liquid cooling and its not a conductor. Why not baby oil?

hehe. i always park on the tires and lube parking lot…

enter walmart from behind…

pay my stuffs on tire-lube counter…

go home…fast…no people…

Wrong!

Oil is much too thick to go through the washerfluid pump. Though it does provide two nifty roles in it. It only sees the pump once a month. But that is not the primary purpose.

i’m honestly more suprised at how many people still shop at wal mart.

glad you made it out ok though, fuzzyfish. that shit’s dangerous.

Your computer is overheating and you want to submerge it in oil. Just dont submerge the hard drive, cdrom, or PSU…heh

Am i right? If so, i like a white-chip-macademia cookie from subway.

See my flashing banner below to see if you are correct. And those are damn tasty but…

WRONG!

your story made me laugh so hard because I’ve had to make an emergency stop at that Ghetto Walmart too and everything you said is compleltely true…especially the way the people smell in there…UGH.

It’s Wal-Mart. They should be handing out Vapo Rub for under your nose the second you walk in.

sweet mother of god that’s spot-on.

style to the aisle. :tup:

:headbang:

Doing the power supply submerge mod?

edit*

Wal-Mart sucks,K-Mart is just as bad.

Target FTW.New target opening in lancaster FTW.

agreed…you would think since they sell mass amounts of soap and other nice smelling products for your body…the shoppers wouldn’t stink so bad…but no…they still smell as bad as the “fair” people.

I worked there for 5 years. I know now i can never get those days back. the best day i ever saw working there was on black friday the day after thanksgiving. I worked in shoes so who needs shoes you know? well any ways we had to get there at 5 in the morning to get ready. at 6 am amherst cops would be outside telling the people they had to walk and be careful . the doors would fly open and the people would come storming in like A HERD OF CATTLE. one year an older fat lady fell in the doors and made like 10-15 pepole fall after her. it was great. on that day people would wait in 3-4 hour lines for the layaway to just have there stuff canceled two weeks before christmas due to them not paying on thier account. one lady had to go to the hospital because she got into a fist fight over a dvd player. i think it was 40 bucks maybe. that just goes to show how shitty people really are. fightinmg over a shitty dvd player. those days were great… i got more stories. maybe ill post later.

LOL my parents paid me like 75 bucks one year to stand inline for them to get Tv’s and Dvd players for our cottage…people were falling and tripping each other just to get in like you were saying…some people even had the store mapped out for the quickest routes to the sale items, highlighted and everything…:lol:

that new target looks neat, very different from the typica ones you see around here.

Nope, I’m not submergeing shit.

is it a cool dripping visual effect?

Not even close, besides I don’t think the landlord downstairs would like the oil rain through his ceiling.

We all know the oil is jacking lube for when you are one hand surfing on your computer.

Squeaky fan? I give up.

Oil to lubricate some kind of a compressor related to the computer?

Anyways, that walmart on walden is uber ghetto. Tons of chrome spinners, and people walking around with RIP tshirts of their family members on.

I live in wseneca and totally avoid that one at all costs.

The kmart is deffinitely more expensive, and has a poor selection of motor oil, so i never go there.

Plus fram filters are garbage, i need motorcraft for my rides, and supertech for the gf’s ride.