My Vert Turbo Camaro project

it will run parallel to oil pan but then kick out. it will be double wrapped so shouldnt be an issue. i double wrapped the DP on the silverado and had no issues with heat

what chamber are you referring to

On the header, it looks like the runner that connects the exahust has a small area next to the first runner:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_QEM.jpg

Is that little section on the left going to remain there? I see in the other pics that it’s trimmed…not sure, that’s all

it has been trimed down. that is where the crossover connects to. its a loop system where bank 1 feeds into bank 2 then into the turbo

:cool:

finished the DP

do you have to splice/extend wires to do the wire tuck mod? Was thinking of doing it on my car, while the motor is out.

on the pass side no you dont. you drill a 1.5" hole. i used a grommet from rubber plug used on the floors of our cars and opend the center of it up and used that as the grommet so wires protected. then on driver side drill a 1/2 hole i think it is back under the wiper motor section to reroute your hood cable in the fender area.

Looks good. Someday i’m going to relocate my turbos down in front more and run a downpipe under the manifolds like that. May need a tubular kmember too tho

noooo just keep them out the hood lol

worked on the crossover tonight.

where are the wg’s going?

the single gate will be in the crossover

sick as Fuck bro

Come get my rear end before i leave thursday :slight_smile:

so when you picking this kit up? downfall with this routing of DP you lose ac. if you do turbo K and route the DP on driverside you keep the ac