My weekend at ATCO.

I almost bought a Nano system friday…not sure why I didnt but I have all winter to figure out if I want to stay the nitrous route or go big single.

Big single with some nitrous?!?!

na man. I dont have a built motor.

Either keep the nitrous and add a Nano setup, or go with a Big single and ditch the nitrous. Big single would need a rear end gear swap and different cam tho…and ALOT of fab work. Loosing A/C and cutting out/fabbing a new radiator support and what not. Not sure if I am ready to take that plung yet because once I go that route, there is no fixing it.

Some of the rear mount cars are fast as fuck

rear mount would be so easy to fab up

Do that, they work.

Can you do mid mount, Drew? Thats what the big boy builds on the mopars are doing. 15 psi on a 392 is putting out like 950 rwhp + easy on 93 oct. There is some rear mount jeeps and a couple single rear mounts on chargers and 300’s but for us the mid mount seems to be best. Whats the options you have?

Depending on the definition of ‘mid’, the turbo would be in the cabin of the car lol

I have any option I want. Just 75% of them are dedicated to cutting/removing/relocating parts and im not sure if I want to do that.

and also, if I did a rear mount I NEED to keep my SLP center mount exhaust as thats my favorite thing about the car.

Ah alright i see. The mid mounts we use go right at the bottom of where the long tube headers would arch to go towards the back of the car but, we have to use a short style header or stock SRT manifolds work best with the mid mount turbos. They tuck up nice enough in front of the tranny to where they wont smack the ground. would you need to do custom or does hellion or others make a kit?

custom. No one really makes turbo kits besides APS but they are twins.

My Y pipe doesnt merge until halfway down the car, right at the end of the transmission to drive shaft. It would be a pain to do a mid mount, and Im lowered so it would be impossible to find the clearance for it.

the late model mopars use mid mounts like the gt500’s bc thats virtually the only spot they could fit them. f bodies have room elsewhere. i vote for a semi-big single for drew. and drew, c mon over and use my welder if you want. i have air too. just no lift lol

Truck manifold kits are the only ones that lose A/C. You can keep A/C if you use flipped C6 LS2/LS3 exhaust manifolds… you don’t need to cut if you use a tubular turbo k member OR a smaller downpipe.

As far as kits, Modular Turbo makes a complete bolt-on twin kit, but for singles you are stuck with PHAMSPEED or PTK which are both old and require some fabrication. All of them retain A/C, though.

Lots of whining ITT.

LETS ALL BATTLE ON 89 PUMPZZZZ

lets all go at it on e85!!!

ive never seen jeffy post so much in my life

i have to week off lol.

Makes sense now

yup lol

Well I got the only car that can t00n itself for different octanez on the fly from the factory so I must win some kind of award.