N. Korea threatens U.S

The- Only- Way-To- Win- Is- Not- To- Play…

MAD, i leave it at that

Correction:

The-only-winning-move-is-not-to-play :wink:

come on professor falken :lol:

Many do not realize just how close this has come time and time again.

A preemptive strike would be aimed at their limited launch sites and small stock of arms. End of story it would be a short operation, south korea would suffer the retaliation at that point not the US.

Don, I agree, but the use of nukes is out of the question.

SHIT! SHIT! FIRE ZEE MISSILES!

But I am le tired…

I know, A preemptive strike would no doubtedly involve serious planning and fast hard hitting of said sites with conventional methods

i spent a year in korea, and the entire time it was alert after alert because north korea kept runing its pie hole. nothing so far makes me think that this is any more than that.

Then take a nap…THEN FIRE ZEE MISSLES!

:lol:

Damn that movie with the talking computer is way old. What was the computers name again I can’t remember?

I sure hope our star wars thingy works.

I’m so lonely.

WOPAR?

If it fails…

…launch Rosie O’Donnel and some sodium hydroxide. Get’emgood.

fats plus bases make soap. we’ll make soap bomb.

NaOH + FAtAsS DyKE ----> soap + pissed off kim jong il?

Maybe we should make detergent instead. Soap scum is a bitch.

WOPR!!! horray for LED arrays

Whoppers! I could use some chocolate covered malt balls.

What are you nuts? As soon as any missle from the US starts heading toward NK, they launch a nuke…they launch a nuke, we launch a nuke…China would not be happy…China then blows up the US, and we blow up China…So yeah we could preemptively attack North Korea, so long as we understand doing so would remove the west coast.

There is NO WAY we can launch a strike on North Korea…the only reason Noth Korea is dangerous is because their leader might just be crazy enough not to give a fuck if he gets blown off the map.