NA full weight import is there one

is there an import thats full weight or 98% full weight,has to be NA and it can run a decent time? im not talking about supercars either

M5?

ok whats it weight, whats it run and whats it cost. and isnt that european?

i meant import as in jap

ok, import. Um new or old? And 1/4 mile time or what?

check out a Lexus

1320 times, has to run on 93 or 94 or less doesnt matter the year

whats decent?? 12’s, 13’s, 14’s?
& are you talking stock cars off the lot/showroom

the new IS350 is quick
Z350/G35

just throwing stuff out there…
i think its all 14sec stuff:
teg typeR
RSX-S
S2000
RX8
mx5 miata
TL
V6 Accord.
v6 altima & altima SER
maxima
new camary
i think the new v6 Rav4 is a 14sec small suv.

How bout a Lotus Elise? British Car Company… Engine is from Toyota (1.8L 4Cylinder from 7th Gen Toyota Celica/MR2). Engine makes about 190bhp.

Lotus Elise 1900-2200lb (depending on trim)
0-100 - 12.9 sec (couldn’t find 1/4 mile times, but i’d imagine this is a 12 sec car stock)

0-60 4.9 sec

Yea the IS350 is decently quick. They run low 14’s:burnout: Also another one, even though its a big car is the GS430:burnout: There not blinding quick but IMO decent.

We had this argument all night last night at jeffs… yes a M5 was something that was brought up. Alot of euro sports cars are mainly all motor cars that are pretty quick. but there not enginered to go down a straight light fast. there made to handle well.

Now what kind of times do you consider good?

Not really that would require tq…don’t hate its true.

s2000’s run deep into the 14’s n/a with only a 2.0 liter

Most n/a 4cyl cars are meant for the twisties though. they are more of a drivers car. You’re not going to find a stock n/a 4 cyliner thats meant for laying down low ET’s.

nsx?

Atom 245 “full weight” 11.5 all motor

NSX is a supercar though. But it still is amazing.

yea i guess so, but wouldent vipers and vetts be super cars too?

I still say Lotus Elise. Yes, it’s not Japanese per say, but it’s powered by a Japanese Engine. And it’s probably the fastest car u can get for the price. Not to mention best handling. Some consider the Elise a Supercar, but i don’t. It only costs about 40k.

Even an Integra Type R full interior will keep up if not beat a 94-04 Mustang Gt. With 1/3 the motor and more room in the car.

its an exotic…not supercar.