New Lotus Europa S

Nobody posted this here yet, so I will go ahead. A little too “refined” for my taste, but more comfortable than the Elise and Exige.

Discuss or blather on about how it only runs a 14 second quarter mile…

~$58k

http://autoblog.it/uploads/lotus_europa_s_01.jpg

http://www.eurocarblog.com/post/121/the-new-lotus-europa-s

Bably got back

sexy… looks like the newer mr2…

and it runs a 14sec 1/4 mile :tdown:

:stuck_out_tongue:

i would still rock an elise, lighter like whoa

nice but 14 1/4? wtf!

elise’s r pimp tho

exige>elise>that

I would imagine that it could out handle most any other car that runs a 14sec 1/4 though. And it IS still under 1 ton (barely).

I’m with most everyone else though, give me the Elise of Exige. If I were to buy a Lotus I would go to extremes and not worry about creature comforts. This looks more like a compromise car in an attempt to extend their market. Not bad. I would highly consider it for a comfortable DD though.

headlights look like they are from an RSX.

i dont get it…200hp it says, and under 2000 lbs, meaning it should easily touch 13’s…the elise runs low 13’s with 190hp i think…how does this car go so much slower?

and i forgot to include in the earlier post, Esprit TT V8 > any other lotus

It isn’t coming the the US, sir.

Not in the first production year, but Car Mag says that it will probably be an '08 model here. None the less, hott.

Ehhhhh. Not as cool as the Elise

bah… not as im a race car as the elise or exige

I like it except for the huge black grill type thing and it needs to be lowered.

lol doesn’t look like a herse like the old one

I heard that car is going to be less of a driving tool than the current car.

You don’t get anything.

Beautiful car

i love it…If its not fast enough to meet ur standards, then make it fast enough to meet ur standards. I for one think its a tuners dream…i think its hot, maybe in 2008 ill have fallen into some money and i can pick one up

hehehehe he said tool.

Looks pretty good to me. I would still take and Elise over that though.

95% of the responses on here make me want to retire from the “online” car scene completely.

damn you, you’ve stolen my witty remark :rofl:

attractive, but for $58K(!) my money would be looking elsewhere…