Nancy Palosi

I’m a registered Libertarian. Have been since the day I turned 18. www.lp.org if you’re interested in expanding you mind a little and hearing some fresh ideas.

Thats just one of the many things destroying this country

No. Unchecked government expansion and spending, erosion of our civil liberties, an abysmally inept foreign policy, etc are what’s destroying this country. Not boys kissing.

Who really knows what kind of impact it will have, but I’m sure it won’t be a positive one

The only impact it would have is on gay people. Since you’re not gay (I’m assuming), it wouldn’t impact you a fucking bit.

It’s not only me and the Gov it’s also the majority of our society, I guess they are all wrong to.

There was a time when slavery was supported by the government and the majority of our society. Guess they were right back then too?

So what your saying is because I work hard everyday and make a good living that I should have to give some POS lazy mother fucker who don’t want to work some of what I earned, I do enough of that with the taxes I pay. Or maybe if the fags are allowed to marry and since they can’t have kids maybe I should give them mine:nuts: . This is’nt a robin hood fairytale we live in.

Its marriage, not welfare… :ugh: I’m pretty sure the government doesn’t send you a check every month once you get married. Are you seriously that fucking stupid? And do you really think that gay couples are going to steal your children? :rofl: I’d bet that IF a gay couple were to want to adopt, they would most likely adopt an orphan. But thats just me. Maybe the gay gestapo will come in the middle of the night to steal your kids so they can raise them as their own. :rofl:/:ugh: