Nassau Bahamas pics............

More to come as well:blue:

More:bigok:

More

Some are from the booze n cruise and the uninhabitaed island

Even more:hsugh:

wheres the topless beach pics?

No calera’s allowed,i got bitched at:rofl: Also bitched at for having a bottle of jack on the beach and 4 beers in my trunks while walking on it…appearently it is semi private:kekegay:

1st, NICE
2nd that plane wing looks bad
3rd I swear i see a gremlin of sorts on the wing, he is knocking out the turbines

Bwahahahaah,u know…i was thinking about that movie with john lithgow(Twilight Zone) with that gremlin when i was on the plane

So you stayed at the Wyndham? Was it all inclusive?

Yes…appearently u have been there b4 jinx? No all inclusive,plana fair n hotel was free along with $100 in free gambling money.

nice i was just in AZ and was nice to be somewhere warm for few days

Package Deal, nice :thumbsup:

Not to the Wyndham, there is a Wyndham flag in one of your pics of the pool :slight_smile: LOL We stayed at the Radisson, which was all inclusive, $400/night all you can drink and eat! Shoot, hubby and I can EASILY put away $400 in booze let alone food every day :smiley: We paid for our flight tho…

coolest part of the Radisson was the swim up bar in the pool

Ya,i stopped next door a few times there to have a beer or two. They were not supposed to give em to u for that reason(all inclusive) but i got a few. I know what u mean by the alchohol money,i spent about $1000.00 if not more in alchohol alone,lmao. I finally wised up and was buying cases n six packs from the store across the street n drinking it warm on the beach and all around.

Did u happen to do any snorkeling or booze n cruise or anything along those lines?

Man I miss the Bahamas. I should be going back down in a year.