Natural gas and electricity price protection program

Ok you did no research and just assumed he ripped you’re mom off.I am not the dumb fuck you are the one who keeps making these pointless threads about stupid shit. Sorry you’re mom does not have the common sense to read things before signing.Then again she did not abort you when she had the chance.

Thank you for posting this. You just wasted 2 minutes of my life. Your mothers a grown up she should be able to read and not sign random shit until she knows all about it. You on the other hand seem like a bit of a dildo. Have a nice day.

im not trying to prove if i was right or wrong. im 19 yrs old and have a lot to learn and have never seen anything like this. sorry i came to nyspeed to seek advice from the older/wiser bunch on here…

I am sure we could have given you more information if you didn’t rip up his paper.

Could be a pretty cool business idea. Electricity cost insurance. Have people buy bulk power from you and you just serve as a middle man between the utility company and the user.

ya let me go do research while the guy has the paper in his hand with the signature of my mom.

The older/wiser bunch still lacks the ability to figure out if a contract was a good deal without seeing said contract.

Hey my mom was going to buy a car yesterday but I didn’t recognize the name on the salesman’s name tag so I ripped up the contract. Was she going to get ripped off or was it a good deal?

i just ripped it in half… my mom asked for the papers back and the guy said i would half to rip them up for some reason.

You are a ra tard

end this thread. my pointless threads are shit as always.

:tup:

while im at it. mods can i be banned from the off topic forum.

you sound like such a grease monkey

So I was in my garage, ya know, wrenchin on ma siqqq Mustang when I hea my ma in trouble wit da gas guy. So I says, aye yo ma, what’s this gavoone doin hea. Then I took the papas and ripped em right da fuck in half.

Need a tissue?

ya thats me alright. i was working on the drywall in my garage getting one side ready to be painted. w.e

Juat? this is better than the first post lmao…

My mom asked for the papers back. he agreed. I grabbed them out of his hands. I was just going to walk in my house with the papers. but he said they would have to be ripped in front of him. ok why not ??? i rip them in half and go inside.

half=have :banghead:

did the guy have on blue and red. I cant remember the name of the company but they came around last year trying to lock in rates. I actually went for a interview but the pay and duties were shit. Door to door trying to get ppl to lock in rates for a little above min wage.

i guess i left an important part out of my mom asking for the papers back and him agreeing than me grabbing them from him. i just didnt grab them and rip them up in his face. he wanted me to rip it for some reason so i did so.

sorry about the spelling mistake. it wasnt blue and red. im really not a bad kid like i made it sound.

why would he want you to rip up his papers?