Natural Gas heater for garage

Not looking for a ventless,wall mount ,infrared,kerosene,nor diesel,or torpedd,or electric

LOOKING FOR a natural gas one that hangs from the ceiling.
know of any , if not i will buy brand new, just seeing if anyone had one. Thanks

Your timing is impeccable. Started a new project where we’re removing ceiling radiants in lieu of a newer system. If you can throw me a few bucks my way so I can sleep at night, I’d appreciate it. PM me for details.

1qik… If you have more than 1 shoot me a pm.

Justin has 2 of the radiant heat “tube” heaters @ Swiderski currently. I beleive they are 20 footers. Ones been taken down and the other is still hanging.

Lemme get a handle on how many and how good they’re working. They’ve been off for a bit but my HVAC guy got most of em running. Will update.

Ok, I think I have a total of (5) of these and (1) appears to be working at half capacity. I would’ve tried to get better photo’s and info., but it’s been a typical Monday and I didn’t have time. I’m attaching the photo’s of the actual units (my apologies but we have not been able to get the lighting upgraded yet) and what I can best figure is the closest match I could find online to the design based on what’s available as new today.

I’d have to check with my HVAC contractor to see how available replacement parts are. The one’s that are still there and working did not require anything to get them going again. They appear to work well and don’t ask me how old they are at this point. I want one for my shop and I will have an actual total count of the remainder available in a day or two. I’m thinking 150.00 each is fair? Looks like new versions of these go for around 600.00.

PM me if anyone is interested and I’ll try to keep this on a first come, first screwed basis. I won’t offer any sort of warranty for obvious reasons. These could run forever for all I know, or poop the bed tomorrow. They’ve been up there for awhile and fired right back up. They seem to throw a good amount of heat and would probably be perfect for a two car garage. They currently run on natural gas and don’t ask me if you could convert them to LP, but I’d have to imagine they could. Let me know.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/arrowenterprises/LP-Gas-Infrared-Heater-3E133_AS011.jpg

not really what i am looking for right now, but im sure some one else might jump on these