NDRA MIR

Your taking your car

where can i find one of these Valves,

I have an extra -6an hole out of my External FPR

what should i make the Pan out of aluminum? Doesnt it have to have Lips on each side? can I use Zip ties to attach? Do i need full int? Full exaust? Do i need a licence or a 10 pt cage after 135 there?

I got some 24.5’s I’ll be ready to go!

full exhaust, interior till behind the front seats, yes you need the same stuff as NDRA at 135mph, you have to have lips on the pan not sure of the height of the lip, has to be bolted up, search summit for a fuel sample valve and when you see the pic you will understand how it hooks up. it is easy.

No I am not taking my car this year cause I am goin to be broke when this motor gets done.:doh:

best bet is to contact pat from the nhra sport compact series, he can sell you one. they are a couple bucks more, but they have absolutely no way they can leak. if you plan to do a lot of racing, they are definitely worth it.

I saw aeromotive has one for $80 is that one any good?

what the hell is the point of this thing anyway so they can sample your fuel???

yeah, they take a fuel test after every run and weigh the car to make sure you ain’t cheating. unlike the NDRA where you could get away with anything

oh, and i think the one that pat from nhra has is only 60 or 70 and way easier to mess with. i think they even have a 6an one that would probably thread right into your regulator.

yes it is illegal to run VP import or any other oxygenated fuels