**NECC Hot Lapping Track Event!! August 27th**

Saturday August 27, 2005
8:30 a.m.
Namao (see map below)
$35 for official NECC members
$45 for anyone else with any other make/model car.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, no reservations.

All drivers will receive burgers, hot dogs and pop and we will be setting up some entertainment for when you aren’t driving.

Also we will be looking for people to marshall when not driving.

The track will be more open and flowing and will have less hard corners than an autoX course, however we would like to ask that there is no intentional drifting on the track, or in surrounding areas.

Cars need to be registered ASAP. Late registered cars may not be admitted to the base. The event staff can be provided with a complete list so they know who is coming late - but they reserve the right to refuse entry to those who aren’t properly pre-registered.

We have the track from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. If everyone gets their ass in gear and we tech and do the driver’s meeting by 9AM, that means 8 full hours of hotlapping goodness.

Guests are welcome and free but they must be register with us as well before the deadline, so we can register you with the base.

http://www.telusplanet.net/~jamiefox//namao.jpg

Registration starts today. Remember if you registered for last months event you get NECC member pricing.

REGISTRATION FORM

Here is the proposed track layout. This will be a fast one ladies and gentlemen!

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/Hotlapping/NewLayout.jpg

Please email registration information to the email addresses given in the document.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the event, please post here.

Anyone who registered for the last event, email me your name and car make/model to krishassett@hotmail.com

You do NOT need to resubmit your VIN #, etc unless you have changed vehicles.

I’ll be there! Should be an awesome time!!!

Fuck

I have to work.

I will see if someone will work it for me.

Its the only saturday in august/ spetember i have to work. It figures :rolleyes:

I’ll be out. Do you still have all of my info there Chris? Or should I resend it?

Got it, and you’re in!

Aaron, I need your details though - never picked them up on the last go around.

I’d love to come, but there’s no way in hell I’ll be up at 8:30 am. I had a hard time getting up for the 11 am meet for Red Deer.

Not even to test the limits of your car? Man, that’s a weak ass excuse! Have you ever been to a track event? :E

kris im in and u still have my info right?

You got it homes. You’re in the list. :slight_smile:

Nah, I haven’t. It may just be easier for me to stay up till 8:30 then to go to sleep and wake up again.

Nah, I haven’t.

Man, I’m telling you - you need to come out. You definately won’t be bitching about getting up early, I promise you. :smiley:

Look at Flavo/Nis240 - he came to his first autox event and was totally hooked. It was all he talked about for weeks afterward. :smiley:

Fine I’ll come. Sides I do like driving fast. What do I have to do? Fill out the registration form?

I’m in of course!

Email me the required info in the PDF doc in the first post…and then show up on the day. :smiley:

Aww crap, it looks like I have to work on the 27th. I’ll see if I can switch the shift with a co-worker. Also where I can I get a helmet that I can use for this?

Well, try and find one if you can, but most people are willing to lend them out.

I have one here that I’ll be bringing, and when I’m not using it to lap with I’d be happy to lend it to anyone that needs it. :smiley:

i have one too that ppl can use when im not driving. so we all can go back to to preschool and just share :E

I’ll bring my extra orange unit along. You may look like a pylon, but at least it will keep your brain intact.

You mean, look like a pylon more than he usually does? :E

j/k duder. :slight_smile: