need a chevy v8 and K5 rear for street rod build

need a chevy v8 and K5 rear end for street rod build, preferably posi, something wider like k5 or old A-body rear. whatever for engines, 283 , 305, 350. lookin for a runner. cash on hand let me know thanks

I have an lt1 350. Missing some stuff, bought from slowmarrow last summer. Won’t gaurantee that it runs. Been sitting on saw horses under a tarp. Lost interest in my car, make me an offer. I think he said it had 90k on it when pulled and leaking valve cover gaskets. It’s needs an opti, which I believe I have and a water pump which I also have. Take a look someday if you want. Not an ideal situation for you probablly. Just throwing it out there.

That ltwon with a gm carb intake , hei dizzy will run well

Few things I forgot, just looked at it. Dosent have an intake. My friend has one though that he’d let go very cheap prolly. No flywheel either, but I have one I broke a bolt in which could prolly be removed and fine if you were very carful. Essentially it’s a short block I planned on building.

I also have intakes , Harrness , PCM , water pump I believe , and a flexplate .

Am I pretty correct on this John? You know better than me!

Yeah

Think you actually owe me an intake? Lol, just kidding. It’s amazing how much camaro shit I’ve collected from you over the last few years that I bought on impulse.

dam , mixed feelins on the late lt1 for this build i know its a great motor, thanks anyway - lookin for older style v belt/ mech fuel pump for simplicity.

U can do that with a carb intake still man. Summit sells the ltwon carb intake for 200$ a hei dizzy is cheap , along with a carb . I cheap elec fuel pump and your running

Can’t even give this motor away. Guess ill have to build it one of these years.

I even have a fuel pump…

i know i could get it to run , but old style water pump go on there or you gotta use serp?

It’s a mechanically operated water pump driven off the camshaft. My car currently has a electric water pump because that was the easiest route for me at the time.

why not a Ford 8.8 or 9 inch? That’s what most street rods use.

No belt needed for the lt water pump . It’s drive. Off of cam

I have a low miles goodwrench 305 i would be willing to sell. It has a small cam and a gear drive, but no intake or carb. I would like to get 300 for it.

cuz people want loot cakes for everything , save that for somone draggin… plus
all chevy is what i want , and ease of gettin a shaft shortened.

2 peice rear/center bolts?

no shit thats cool , edit* i dunno not really feelin the lt1, plus no price…