Need a company (engineering)

As part of my unemployment and tra program, I need to get a company to sign off on a sheet for me that they employ mechanical engineers as proof that there are jobs out there in my field. Anyone here work fairly locally to North Tonawanda whose company employs mechanical engineers?

wait… you need a company to say that they do employee engineers… just not you?

or do you need to say you applied and they wouldnt hire you?

Scamming unemployment and convincing the tax payers that its ok and to HELP you do it? No thanks.

I think he is looking to have a company simply state that they do, in fact, employ people in a certain field.

I knew I should have put you on my ignore list. You are false advertising what my intention is. For that, my lawyer will be in touch…

Correct. The form states it by no means is a commitment to hire.

:tantrum: Oh no how will I ever survive?

Shut the fuck up already…

Says the man with 4600+ posts.

Haha, ZING!

OT: What is that medal thing he has?

It’s not zing every fucking posts he makes is worthless and he is a POS…

Dont get me wrong, we dont exactly get along, but you do have a FUCK TON of posts.

OT again: Whats that medal thing you have?

Posts Per Day: 3.06 is a lot?? I have been on here since this board first opened…

Newman has 10,000 posts :lol:

Community award for pwning noobs…

Awesome. Wasnt it reset in 05? Meh, I know Newman is a whore :wink:

Youre a fuckin idiot. He needs forms filled out so he can be sponsered for school.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Edit: Did’nt you start a thread, asking for a job? So if you are unemployed how are you a tax payer?

Exactly. I was hoping with the new ownership trolls would be banned faster. There is no point keeping people around who contribute nothing to the site.

“Proof that there are jobs in that field” is a retarded thing for the state to require… ESPECIALLY for engineers. E-mail the state a picture of a bridge titled “proof that there are jobs in my field”

quality or quantity…you have neither.

+1

I don’t think the new admins want to ban. Afraid they might get sued.

+1

This year I have re-design of the Grand Island Bridge, RFK, Bronx-White, Verrazano, Delaware Memorial. Also my company might be getting involved with the new Engineering building for UB.

Congratulations mordak, I’ve never put anyone on my ignore list here before, you’re the first!