anyone know the laws and regulations for un employment?

soo I have no idea about un employment, even when i worked for big business’ and got let go or i left I never persued un employment, just went out and got something else.

my girl has been on un employment and recently she got a letter saying she had a hearing. Went to the hearing today and there trying to get like $15k back from her and IIIII am under investigation because she hangs out at my store??? lol…

I’ve never heard no shit like this in my life, but its def happening… She said there going to send me a letter on a date in which they need to come through and look at my books and income taxes??

#1, my girl LEGITIMATELY never got paid being at my store, if I was in the bathroom taking a shit or something she might ask a customer what they need, but thats about it.

#2 how the fuck can I, not being on un employment be under investigation and for what?? WTF are my books and taxes going to do for them if they just want to know if im paying people under the table, which I’ve read is ok for family and spouses ANYWAY even though I legitimately dont lol

lawyer up

you think I need one too, or just her?

I really dont see wtf they want with me at aalll lol

Def lawyer up man they don’t care when the scumbags take advantage of the system but when they suspect a legit person might in some way be or they can make it look like they are fucking the system they will throw their dicks down your mouth so hard u won’t know what happened till they bottom out

Make sure it is an actual note/ letter from the unemployment department. There are actually places doing shady business acting like the unemployment department that come in to scare people or hand them a bill or something acting like the unemployment department.

Usually the unemployment department will send an “auditor” to come look at your information- make sure whoever it is sends you all of their contact information before hand and actually call the department to make sure its legit. If you want you can send me the information when you get it and I will see if it’s someone I’ve worked with in the past. If not, I can ask the accounting firm I used to work with to see if anyone there has worked/ heard of them.

Ask them specifically why they need to look at the books/ returns etc. before they even get there. If they are legit, make sure you give them the minimum amount of information they are requesting- more info = more questioning etc. I’m sure they are just going to look to be sure you aren’t paying anyone you shouldn’t be (subcontractor etc.) and they will also check to see if you did pay someone that you either gave them a W-2 or 1099 form at year end.

If you’re on unemployment you are not allowed to collect a dime for anything, even for helping pjb move a dresser if he wanted to throw you $10. They have to prove she got paid, although usually in these cases they have survalence video for people robbing the system on unemployment and disability.

Good to know, but by looking at my taxes, all they are going to see is me and what ive made? I am a one man operation and tbh I dont even have books for them to look at lol… my books consist of me “writing what i bought, for how much and how much profit is there” and then on saturday when I melt my gold/silver I throw the 2 pages of the weeks buys away and start over…

I completely understand them trying to nail her even though I never paid her, but I just cant get what they want with me… My PERSONAL taxes are just that… And “books” wouldnt display anything exept for product bought, nothing to do with who bought what and who worked where.

im pretty sure they said they video taped her car being there and sent people in and saw her talk to them lol… im like wtfff? We leave the car at my store over night 4 times a week and take 1 car home! does that mean shes working 24 hours? And sbardys car is here all the time too, does that mean he fucking works here? lol… and if im taking a shit and dont feel like getting robbed ill tell her to tell a customer ill be right there… they considered that working lol

does sbary work? he’s always over at alex’s everyt time i swing by also lol

LOLOL, kids a baller, works 10 days a month and sells a shitload of houses.

The “books” which should consist of all checks written/ deposits etc. would show if you are paying someone “under the table.” They usually go through all of the checks written to be sure you didn’t pay a subcontractor, or in your case your GF. You should really keep some kind of records- how do you do your taxes with no records?!?!? You sound worse than my clients at CRC!!!

To be honest if they come in and you have no kind of records you are opening a can of worms… IF you pay rent you are required to send your landlord a 1099 at the end of the year (assuming they aren’t incorporated).

PM me if you have questions.

sounds like they are getting ready to fuck you.

When I worked at Wal-Mart they told me they wouldn’t schedule me any hours unless I changed availability. I couldn’t change it for the fact that I was in College at the time. So they stopped scheduling me and I got unemployment, then a few months into it they sent me a letter saying that Walmart reported that they fired me for no call no shows… They said for me to fight it I had to get a lawyer and go to hearings, I decided to just say fuck it. I now pay them $1 a month lol…

Long story short, I hate NYS Unemployment.

UNIMPOSSIBLE!!! :skid

The state of New York wants to have anal intercourse with Dave Brown. Real bad.

How do they determine who is a scumbag taking advantage that they should leave alone and who is a legit person that they should try to fuck?

Better lube up son.

Also you probably want to not talk about this shit on the intertubes. Lawyer up.

I have no problem talking about it anywhere because im doing legitimate business, paying legitimate taxes and I legitimately dont pay anyone but myself at my store.

How do you know how much tax to pay if you have no records of income? lol

Just pmd tracey how i keep track

I’ve been waiting for my unemployment hearing for two years now. They tried to send me to collections until I called and yelled at them.