need a divorce lawyer, anyone have a suggestion?

Sucks man. I was with my ex for 7 years, lived with her for 3 (supported her ass, she paid no rent, basically no living costs) and then 9 months before we were supposed to get married I found out she was fucking some receptionist douche bag at her job.

Saved me the biggest headache in my life. I think it would take a while before I even think about marriage again.

Moral of the story? Women are skanks. ALL OF THEM

Guy is a dirtbag for breaking up a family, but in reality shes at fault. I’ll post bail if you decide to beat the living fuck out of her.

+rep

James, this is a really shitty situation. I had Susan Mallory as my lawyer when I got custody of Hannah. She is a family friend, so if you want me to look into it further, I will.

^thats who she has already.

thats what it comes down to. fuckin skanks… +rep

indy, listen to me! call the guy i said. he isnt charging my girl anything until its all over with for specific reasons. he is very good and so far has done right by her.

o and the “NO FAULT” law was passed and just signed by the gov. but takes 60 days to come into effect. we still have like 4 weeks until its into effect.

PS" if im using e/affect wrong im sorry. im not the sharpest tool in the shed. haha

got his number here, will call later. Thanks deadbeat

I would hire a private investigator asap to take pictures of her with this guy… good luck man, I feel bad for you and your kids

do u realize how much money a private investigator would be?

god damn kids these days just think its that easy huh. :Idiots

Then just photoshop that dick heads face over yours and use that against her.

:rofl:rofl

obviously expensive… but when it comes to getting the upper hand legally which could mean her not getting anything or getting custody of the kids, I would say it would be worth it.

ok listen to me…in the GREAT state of NY, the court systems dont really care if your going to cheat. this wont have any effect on how much u get or dont get unless there is some sort of evidence of harming the children or something substantial like this.

lets just say if he had pictures, then what? ill tell u then what. he would be able to file for a divorce with a cause. yippy! with the new law signed he will be able to file in a few weeks with a cause of irreconcilable differences. because she is cheating on him wont do much in terms of what they own and custody. 99.9% of the time, the mother will win in 2/3 to 3/4 of the custody unless there is a good reason for the father to win.

not only that im not sure u understand the cost of lawyer fees. so lets say he did hire an investigator. thats a couple thousand that he will have to pay upfront. then what, 5-15k more for lawyer fees?

your too young to truely know what its like to have bills.

what about alimony?

what about it? she may or may not get it.

listen, divorce sucks big black cock ok. nothing more i can say about it. dont get married.

agreed. This shit scares the hell outta me

erica schultz of prozefsky bromely and murphy is the lawyer i always use. their office is located in down town albany.

Every woman is a whore except my mother, I always say.