need a good laywer for ticket in cheek.

as the topic states I need a lawyer to help me fight a bs ticket I got this morning while I was riding my bike to work. The cop said he had me 88 in a 50 zone. I was just cruizin to work…I mean I was wearin dress clothes n dress shoes…so I wasent even atempin to go fast. He said he was at the eggert rd exit…and was goin 120 to catch up to me…which I think is bs because if he was goin that fast he didn’t have lights on, plus he pulled me over at the union rd exit after following me for over 2 miles. so I’m def gonna fight this. In the end I tried talkin with the cop and he rides 2, but today he felt like being an asshole. oh and really started giving me shit when he saw my address was in syracuse… but anyways if you can help or know of someone please let m know
-anthony

his word > yours… plead not guitly, pay a couple hundred bucks.

You know, this isn’t directed to you in particular, but people are always on here asking for other people’s hook-ups to get them out of trouble.

I don’t really care if your guilty or not, but am I suppose to go out on a limb with people I may know to get someone I don’t know out of trouble?? It just doesn’t seem like people with ticket problems would have all that much success asking for help from strangers. I dunno, is it just me??

Good luck with Cheektowaga nonetheless.

i can tell you that it is $305 for doing 77 in the 50 where i got nailed there.

I think all he wants is a number of good lawyer not for your hookup. Reading > then most.

yup, I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone worth doing this thru experience or word of mouth. I don’t care about a fine, I just don’t want points

I suggest you request the cops description of the incident and then run some numbers.
Calculate the distance he said you travelled in the amount of time he stated. See if it adds up of if there are any big holes in his story. How did he get the speed? If it wasnt by radar/laser then you have a chance. Not a good one but a chance.

If you have a good driving record then you have a very good chance of them dumping it to a parking ticket.

A lawyer will cost $400 minimum

Call me tomorrow. I’ll hook you up with someone who can help (lawyer, not a cop)

i have an awesome lawyer PM me and ill give you his number and tell you the bind he got me out of

Anyone I have heard about trying to pull the Prove the cop wrong move, has just gotten a royal fucking.

So I suggest you listen to everyone else and get a lawyer.

No, it’s not just you.

Thanks for the post guys, ill be makin some calls tomorrow.
I actually have a laywer whos a client of mine whos callin me out for a favor, and she will do this favor for me so ill see where this gets me

ok so you were going 88 in dress clothes?

I’m not really understanding how this is a bs ticket.

a lawyer wont cost 400 when u have a hook up :wink:

Because if you have dress clothes on, you CAN’T go fast.

Everybody knows that.

:picard:

For real, that part escapes me…

If I thought you had a real case, i’d get you a good deal on a lawyer but it doesn’t sound like you have your story straight and a chance…sorry. Good Luck though

Talked to my uncle basically if you have a good driving record plead not guilty and just tell them that it wont happen again yadda yadda. Should be reduced to parking tickets and possibly school.