Went out for a no front plate ticket but ended up with this...

1180d speed in zone 58 in a 30 @transit and bullis. All the signs I’ve seen say 45. Is this one of those slick errors that will get tossed out?

Fight the man!!..then slow down.

You were speeding.

NY wants it’s money now.

you do know you were still 13 over right? lol

But 13 is better than 28. 13 will be reduced to parking tickets. 28 over and your talking points for sure.

take pictures at the location that the ticket was issued of signage in the area (speed limit signs) and make sure there are reference points in the pictures to know where they are. also date and timestamp the photos.

Don’t speed?

Transit road is 45mph from como park rd all the way to southwestern

I recently fought the law and DMV both, and won. Hopefully you can too

I’ve got a video if the whole encounter

Its actually 50 at a few parts

Post it up please

One time if got pulled over and I had no clue why. The cop comes up and tells me I was speeding in a school zone. I was doing 45 which is the usual speed and it is 15 during certain school hours. I was pretty sure the lights on the school zone sign weren’t flashing when I passed it but I couldn’t be sure.

after he was done bitching at me and took my info to write up the ticket I noticed the school zone sign for traffic going the opposite direction in my mirror. It literally switched over to flashing while I was sitting there. When the cop returned I pointed that fact out. He walked a little back to see the hours listed on the sign, came back an apologized…I felt pretty good that day.

A lawyer could definitely get this dropped by calling into question anything the cop claims happened based on the fact that he didn’t even know what the speed limit was. A lawyer would also know how to do this without admitting that you were speeding regardless of the limit being 35 or 45.

You might be able to do this yourself as well but that depends on how well spoken you are.

This is my thought. Thanks!

Anytime I have gotten a ticket, I always go to court, dress like I am a contributing member of society, and talk to the ADA. Most of the time, you can get a parking ticket. I have never had traffic school or any points from tickets mostly because a clean shirt with a collar tucked in is 100x better than most of the people in there in hoodies and hats

in for the video!

I saw a speeding ticket get tossed in court last time I was in tonawanda because he wrote 45 in a 35 on the ticket and the speed limit was 30. Even though the error actually made it a lesser infraction, incorrect information invalidated it and the whole thing was dismissed.