Need a good traffic court lawyer for Dunkirk Court

Anyone?

Thanks,
-Mike

Not again…

Story?

Got pulled over on the thruway by Dunkirk/Fredonia. I’m being tried in the Town Court of Dunkirk for speeding, driving an unregistered vehicle, using plates from another car.

I was speeding, but the other two charges were BS because the DMV screwed up. The car was registered and the plates were for that car. It was a saturday afternoon so it couldn’t be straightened out the same day, so they impounded the car til I got proof that I had everything right from the DMV Monday morning. I gave the court proof that monday and got my car from the impound. It should be no problem to get those two thrown out. I just want the lawyer to make sure they do get thrown out and help on the speeding ticket. After getting ditched on the side of the road freezing my ass off for a couple hours, missing 2 days of work, and my wife missing a day of work all because of the DMV’s screw up I hope they give me a break on the speeding ticket. We’ll see…

how big was the speeding ticket? if you were going really fast, don’t expect them to let it go easily. if it was like 10 over, you’ll get school and a fine. Not sure if you’ll get the points though.

Ummmm, it would be a VERY good thing for you to CALL ME ON THIS…

Tom just left you a phone message.

lol tom requires BJ’s for all favors