need a helping hand...

ok so my 240 is a 91 rust bucket edition, ive got it gutted.

need to fix…

-rust holes (one chunk in the frame, floor and driver front shocktower)(i have a tig but its easier with a mig)

-fix fender and reinstall

-ebrake

-hatch wont pop (i think ill just add a door popper spring since the latch looks worn out)

-shitty brakes

need to install…

-doors
-suspension (new in box)
-hatch (need to fix up the spare and reinstall)
-front brakes

and after that reinstall the interior

prolly some other stuff that ive forgotten…

i have tools and i can do it myself, just dont have enough hours in the day to do it. also this is my only ride so i cant bring tools home from work everyday…

trying to get this done before the weekend so i can drive already!

located in etobicoke around islington and eglington

beer and pizza awaits you!

Hey corpse, I’d be up for helping install the suspension most likely.

boo my hatch dosent open properly as well, you aint the only 1

im commin from a lowrider background so my first instinct is to put door popper springs on the hatch to fix that…

need to fix…

-rust holes (almost done)

-fix fender and reinstall

-hatch wont pop (i think ill just add a door popper spring since the latch looks worn out)

-shitty brakes

need to install…

-door
-hatch (need to fix up the spare and reinstall)
-front brakes

and after that reinstall the interior

im hopin ill be done on sat

hey, i see you said youve used door popers. how do you like them? i installed them on my 240 and everyone i talk to says pull them off. whats your opinion on them?

Also, if your car needs that much work, stay away. It much eiser to buy a 240 with little problems then one like that. gonna cost you a lot more in the end. trust me i know after buying 3 240sx in the last year.

too late, im almost done fixin it, car with purchase price minus my time cost me $1200… now i just need to reinstall the interior and safety/etest!

only on suicide doors with shaved door handles… on this 240 im gonna just shave the door handles… they work great if you install them properly!