Need a lawyer

Just leave the country while you still can.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//DOTPicsu_gon_get_raped.jpg

If they can prove you committed any kind of crime by either seeing it themselves or through witnesses, police officers have full authority to formally charge you with any crime and hold you without bail until a judge can arraign you.

Wheres Beck when ya need him?

:picard:

I also would not take ineedacar advise on not showing up. Full cooperation always looks better. Guilty people hide. If they have to come get you. They are just going to be pissed off. However you are going to be questioned and you need a lawyer. The link I posted above is a link to a great lawyer. When a dumb pollock detective in Cheektowaga was trying to pin theft charges on me. He had everything handled. He also got my cousin dismissed on charges of distributing coke. She ran from the cops and threw a shit ton of coke out the window.

Thats the thing. I have been fully cooperative aside from some smart ass comments last night when the cops told me to climb in my trunk to get into my car if I cant open my door.

My statement last night and this morning has not changed with what happened. I told them last night the story, if they were going to arrest me, why didnt they last night?

PS: http://www.nelsontorre.com/ doesnt work for me

They won’t. I can’t tell if people are joking or being serious. :meh:

I am so confused right now.

Do I need to tell my boss I won’t be in all day tomorrow or are they going to let me go?

We gave you advise. Take it if you want. If you are not going to take it then why make a fucking thread? Understand you can be charged on anything. Then it is up to the court to decide if you are innocent. If you have talked to this guy two times in person how come he needs to see you again.

why dont you ask a lawyer?

I have only spoken with them when they showed up last night after I called when the incident happened and around 830am when another detective called me this morning and asked me to come in and asked what happened last night.

The fact that you haven’t called a lawyer to ask these questions yet is very disturbing.

No, this is a normal “Look at me!!!” thread.

Maybe you should drop CB off at his house. They need each other lol.

ima drop CB off the balcony.

Take video and post for lulz. Should we make a side bet on if boxxa gets raped?

I called Jeff Abate just now. He suggested going with me and gave me a pretty nice deal. Meeting with him tonight and he is going tomorrow morning. He said I might not get charged with anything but if I do, I wont be held on bail since I have a clean record and cooperating.

:tup:

Chances are you’ll walk in with a lawyer, detective won’t try to fuck you since you have a lawyer sitting right there, and that will be the end of it.

Is it possible the same thing might have happened without the lawyer? Sure, but why take the chance? Too many people get in too much trouble because they go in naive believing “I’m innocent so the detective really is trying to help me”.

Yea he was really nice. He said he will charge me for the meeting tonight and going tomorrow. If I dont get charges put on me, thats all I owe him. If I do needto go to court, he said he will take what I pay him for today and use it as a credit towards the fees for the court case.

I figure it will be the best money I can spend since I have never been in this situation so hopefully all goes well and the charges get dropped.