need a pc wired up/ Big Thanks to Clean Baldy

okay long story short, I bought all these parts a few years ago, like 3 i guess now. maybe 4.
I had a friend throw it all together.
The case has all kinds of like temps and stuff, and i have some fans and stuff ect.
Anyways, It booted up and I got a steady beep, im guessing a bios beep, maybe memory.
Anyways, if someone wants to come wire the case up the right way and make it work, I could shoot them like 50$.

Edit, im realling looking for what it would take to make it work, incase i could do it myself?
But if this needs to be a WTB in misc item trader, can i get it moved?
Thanks

Well you have a good comp you are posting on, why not save the $50 and use Google.com?

http://kb.iu.edu/data/afzy.html

I realy just dont know anything about how it works.
It could be like everything on that page, ontop of that the case isnt wired right either, like all the extras the case has arent even hooked up.

What?

i have a friend that will probably do it for 50.

pm me

Should be able to easily do it today even, given that it isn’t bad parts causing the issue.

That long beep is usually a hardware failure. Does it start up at all?

Might be a POST failure from the CPU fan not being plugged in. :shrug:

He’s right to just have someone take a look at it. Either everything will plug in and it will fire up or something’s kaput. Either way should be a quick job.

Depends on the mobo manufacturer.

Yeah it boots, My guess could be the wrong memory.
I dunno I’ve got someone supposed to be coming over tonight to figure it out.
All the parts were brand new when it was put together, I dunno.

dude if you need anything give me a buzz i could do it for you, im amazing with computer, i build them and fix them daily, i would do it for free. pm if you wanna talk… or if you want my number
:wave:

i could be a number of things too most common beeps could be cpu fan failure, memory is bad, the cpu is overheating due to the cpu fan not pluged in, memory’s not set to the clock of the cpu… if the computer was custom built refer to the mother board manual for bios beeps certain beeps have meanings
:blah:

BIG ups to Clean Baldy.
Made the long drive out to my house, went thru the whole case, wired it all up the right way. which is all I wanted, then he took the time to instal windows and all the drivers and make sure everything was exactly how it was supposed to be.

Best money I ever spent on any pc related stuff.

Big Props Thanks Alot

well, congrads to owning an obsolete homemade comp…

Thanks, Ill enjoy it.
amd 3200 is more then enough for the only thing the computer is going to do.
The computer will never see gaming or internet.

huh dude i use to game with a amd xp 3200 was fucking tits dude, well im glad you got help on the computer now you can move on to fixing your new car up…:ohyeah: