Need a puppysitter...

As the title says, I need a puppysitter for the dates of Sept 10th (I would be able to drop her in the AM) through Sept 20th (I would be picking her up at night)

This is for my wedding/honeymoon and I rather not have her locked in a kennel 24/7 or pay tons of money so I’m taking a shot in the dark first.

Willing to pay $100.

She is 1 year 4 months old so she is still a puppy and loves to play, gets along great with other dogs, very submissive. I would actually prefer someone with another dog actually but not needed. She can be a handful so if your someone who is never home or has time for her please dont volunteer, she does need a lot of attention.

One big thing I want to mention is she does sleep at the end of the bed with me and my fiance but we will be letting whoever use her crate if you wish to put her in that at night, however she will most likely cry for a while until she tires herself out if you do.

And lastly we will obviously supply, food, treatz, leash, harness, crate, and toys. Yes she is house trained and will either pace or sit by the door if she needs to go out.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2614/73020261.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey if you need a kennel a friend of my family owns one in duansburg. Its 20 a day but includes daily walks outside along with a play time with all the other dogs they have at the time. I wouldnt trust ANYONE other than these guys with my pup. They are actually taking him for my wedding night in october. If you want more info lemme know. Each dogs kennel has a door in it so they can go inside or out in there penned area. Pretty awesome setup. Fully air conditioned and also has heated floors for winter months.

I can understand you may not be willing to put your dog in a kennel because I definitely wasn’t sold on it either when I had to travel. I highly recommend Pet Lodge in Latham. It’s right by the Colonie Police Station on Old Wolf Road. I send both my dogs here and I never have any doubt that they won’t have the best care.

Thanks for the help guys…sent you a PM Sketchy.

Awhhh I wanna take her so bad! But aren’t the adk nationals that weekend? :frowning:

Yes they are.

I thought the same thing. We would take her in a heart beat but will be away for the weekend.

a good friend of mine was going on vacation (7days) and left his female dog at a kennel…not sure where…albany/latham area…said when he got her back she was not herself…very dopey, and lazy for almost a week…makes you wonder what happened

Hence the reason I am very hesitant to leave her at one. Most kennels will leave the dog in the cage the entire time and just feed it and nothing more, which can dramatically change a dogs behavior especially if its just a puppy.

She is not just a dog to me she is part of my family so its not easy for me to just put her in a Kennel for 10 days, I would end up spending more time worrying about her then enjoying my honeymoon.

i hear yah dude…ive got 4 dogs…3 white (male) ones and 1 black (female) problem child

the 3 i love and are such characters…

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/285011_227073320662675_100000800277896_547633_8100600_n.jpg

I’d say we’d take her, but I don’t want to chance Daphne being in a pissy mood… lol

Call up the kennel i told you about or take a ride up and talk to them let them show you the place very very good people.

bring her on over to my place buddy

I hope someone can help usmc out.Ive been around his dog and shes the most playful dog ever.