Need a room in pitts for sat night

The girlfriend has a dance or cheerleading competition or something along those lines :rant: this weekend at the convention center. Were lookin for a place to get a room for sat night cuz its goin on sat and sunday. Any recommendations on decent hotels for a good price.

theres a 25 dollar a night hotel near across from the eatnpark on 51 in baldwin/whitehall :kekegay:

i havnt even seen the place ur talking about and i wont consider even looking for that price

id rather use the money for gas leave the car running and sleep in there atleast. hopefully it’ll be warmer than this shit tho.

i know where that place is … the hooker hotel… there are a few nice places in greentree… but they don’t leave a rubber on your pillow like the other place!!!

im very unfamiliar with the in town area, lookin for a place as close to the convention center as possible so i have less of a chance gettin lost. and so i dont have to get up any earlier than needed to.

:rofl: i was in there once… took some whore there i met from a friend like 2 years ago… we gave her the nickname throatfucker :ugh2:

the double tree or hilton … i am not sure about pittsburgh

well, you have the hilton near the point, sheraton in station square, holiday inn on the southside, holiday inn in the north hills, plenty of places in robinson and greentree…

greentree is your best bet, decent rooms for good prices and about 5 mins from downtown… just take 279 straight in

Vandergrift isn’t that far away, I’d just save the money and drive back and forth…that is, unless you’re looking for some alone time. :naughty:
:gaysex:

Staying downtown can be expensive, unless the hotel is running some sort of special. I vote for greentree…holiday inn or radisson. My wife and i got a room there on a saturday night in December for around 60 bucks.

Pics of gf?

:rofl:

why don;t you just be a man and drive both days. Its not like you live forever and a day away…

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=dspv&itid=&itdx=&itty=&from=f&shtl=1

westen, sharaton or sheriton or whatever the fuck… the omni?

they are all located downtown.

Knotty pine :smiley:

:yum: cheerleading competition!

How much are tickets!!!