Need advice/question on evo alignment

paul ill mAke a call 4 u

just txtd u back brian with the number :slight_smile: lmk

[quote=“Rx3,post:5,topic:26410"”]

Those people are idiots. Go to Suburban Auto on George Urban. They will do it right. Do a search for their address/phone or check the yellow pages.

[/quote]

They did a great job on my evo^ :tup:
Lowered on Hotchkis springs.

Jeller

I had my audi done at suburban, they will charge you a hourly rate if you have a modified suspension. My car has H&R springs, and I needed to get it aligned after putting in new rear tie rods. They charged me 1 hour labor = 80 bucks to do the rear which was worth the price. They definately worked on it for awhile to get it right. For a 4 wheel alignment it might take them 2 hours which is close to 2 bills, definately not a 4 hour job though.

I had my supra aligned at fox before I knew about suburban. The tech was pulling it out to test drive it, I jumped into the car with him and told him that I was coming along if he wanted to drive the car. They did a decent job on the alignment but I would not recommend them. Just go to suburban.

Same shit happened to me Newman, I got a new set of tires/rims and a camber kit, took it to the only shop that could do it in Hornell, the guy took off down the road ripping on it after I told him not to as it wasn’t running properly and all I wanted was an alignment/camber kit install.

Comes back and says, wow that thing really gets up to 110 fast. I was like are you fucking serious!? Grabbed my keys and left pissed off. My mom knew the owner went back and bitched him out for a good hour despite me telling her not to, but I thought it was bullshit how he went joy riding.

Anyone know any good places near Rochester?
hard to justify driving that far for an alignment yet.
Thanks

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:20,topic:26410"”]

lol Sears couldn’t even get my car on the allignment machine without the front dragging…so it was a no-go

but i was recommended to this suburban auto as well…

[/quote]

pauls car isnt as low as ur pos and the angle of ur car and his is probable different as his car is not as long. goto sears mckinly have bob darling or chris the muscular midget do it