Need body work

I smacked a deer last night. Talked to my insurance adjuster today, I am going in to get a quote from Steve Baldo Chevy. Anywho, I have a $200 deductable, which isnt much, but was wondering if anybody here could maybe fix it cheaper? I just bought the truck a month ago. And would like to keep it in good condition.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/truck2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/truck1.jpg

As you can see by the damage, the grill took most of it. The bumper moved a tiny bit, and the headlight is pushed in. Also, the corner panel has a small dent in it.

All that looks like stuff you can replace easily yourself. It doesn’t look like any real body work is needed. Just replace the fender, bumper, grill, and headlight.

Yes but I have a $200 deductable. meaning I wont have to pay for anything over $200. I’m asking if anybody thinks it can be done and look like it never happened for under$200, as I dont know shit about body work. I would like the dent gone as well, and whatever needs to be repainted. Biggest problem I have right now is I’m on disability for the next 4 weeks at least becuase I dislocated my shoulder at work a month ago and I’m still doing physical therapy. So I have to be extremely careful what I do and who sees me doing it lol.

bring it into schmidt’s on broadway and transit tomorrow i’ll be working and have someone write an estimate and see how much it will be…don’t go to a dealer though…they’re hourly rates are really high, what insurance do you have?

Sweet. I have Progressive with a pretty decent comp policy. $0 for full glass, $200 for fire/theft/deer smackin’, etc.

thats good, yeah it doesn’t look like it needs a fender, they can maybe repair it…i’m there usually 9:30-3ish if i’m working on my car then later…you’ll know who i am considering i’m the only girl…haha

lol. oksweet. I’ll go up tomarrow prolly around like 11-12. Depends when I wake up lol.

haha alright sounds good

is Kevin at that location ur dad by chance?

Doesn’t look to bad. I highly doubt your gonna piece it together for $200 though. If its gonna be an accident on your record though, I’d just dish out the cash.

yes, he is why?

seriously? you can get a grillshell in nice shape for about 65 bucks at the most, the bracket holding the headlight might just be bent and not the rad support itself, but rad support you can get used around 50 bucks. fender used around 35 bucks if your worried about it. corner marker usually goes a couple bucks or make em include it with the grill shell if you go to a junkyard. i would unbolt the bumper and bend it back if you really care about it, if not find one used on craigslist. if you go with used parts you could fix that for around 125-150. i tossed all of my parts for that frontend style, but i have a friend with stuff forsale. pm me if you want his number

I got an estimate today at steve Baldo Chevy just so I know what im getting myself into parts/paint wise an whatnot. I can still look at different shops, which I am going to do. They quoted me for $776.99. Needs the grill, headlight mount, radiator mount, paint, dent removal, etc.