need bolt size

anyone know what size bolt a i need for my clutch on a B18a1?

Honda… I would bet a 10, 12, or 14 mm.

PS I don’t have a clue.

i mean like what thread size

y would you need that… if anything get the part # and just go to honda and get the 6 bolts

0---------justa4door

i dont have the bolts for my clutch but ill check it out thanks

most imports, it’s either 1.25mm pitch or 1.50mm pitch. If you have one of the bolts out just take it to any hardware store and match it up. If it’s a weird thread pitch, hit up Fastenall or North State Industrial and they will have it.

[quote=“Rx3,post:6,topic:34205"”]

most imports, it’s either 1.25mm pitch or 1.50mm pitch. If you have one of the bolts out just take it to any hardware store and match it up. If it’s a weird thread pitch, hit up Fastenall or North State Industrial and they will have it.

[/quote]

thanks!

if its a pressure plate bolt its probably 8x1.25, the crank bolts are usually 10X1.25 which is an odd one

i have the crank bolts, its just that an auto tranny was on the engine and i had to take the torque converter off so i dont have the clutch bolts

my guess is that its prolly 8x1.25. i beleive thats the size that usually uses a 12mm wrench

I suppose I could get you an answer tomorrow…if you want I have spare clutch hardware…and as far as the size…the pressure plate bolts are a 12 point 10mm head, and the flywheel bolts are a 12 point 17mm. my guess on the size before I actually measure would be 8mm X 1.25 pitch.