Need E- Syllabus for Canisius MKT 201

VERY true. yes i had the grades. My dad wants me to be his controller. you can go pretty much anywhere if you get a CPA, and like you said, it is the core of all business. plus i think they are changing the CPA requirements rather shortly, making it harder to get one.

as far as staring at numbers all day, i think my head would spin. i need to be more invovled, not behind spreadsheets, or i think i’d go crazy. and i know controlling is far more than crunching numbers, but…yea

I used my degree in a different way and now am a systems analyst… I don’t crunch numbers at all, just design all the different manufacturing and accounting systems/policy/procedures our company uses. it’s actually really cool. :tup:

although ive had to a lot of cost accounting lately, and it generally sucks. :tdown:

anyways beta is where its at, dont fuck around, get in if you can

deff. get into Beta at UB. i feel that i owe so much to the organization and i pretty much got my job through being a BAP member. “turbo”, if youre around jacobs/alfiero sometime shoot me a PM.

^^Word to that. Beta is the shittttt

i might be shooting up tonight to the management offices, but ill probably wait until tomorrow. i think they close at 5

WOOHOO

it got waived :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nice man, nice. Grats