Need E- Syllabus for Canisius MKT 201

I took this like 3 years ago, and I’m trying to get it waived over here at UB. I went to my first class yesterday and it was practically IDENTICAL. They want a syllabus, but im having trouble finding mine. btw it’s Marketing 201.

On top of that, Professor DICK (no joke) won’t let me take the first make up exam due to my prebooked vacation, ugh

You may have to go to Canisius and pick it up. I had to do the same thing when UB wanted my stuff from Fredonia.

ugh…

im actually looking right now through the canisius site, and it looks like my teacher (Hall) retired. he was a cool mofo.

did they waive it for you?

yes they did, it was a stats class

UGHHHH

THEY wouldnt take my stats class either and it was much more difficult at canisius

OR Business calc

SADUIOFGPASDKFNGKLASDJFGTIOAWERNTIKNMWE

oidfjg sdfmf

they better take this class… it had everything and more this UB dude explained, plus a ton of interactive shit and about 5 group project/presentations

I am so glad I don’t have to deal with UB anymore, well at least till grad school

:word:

they were iffy because at UB it was a 300 level course and less at canisius :roll2:

if i didnt have to deal with this BS, i’d be graduating. all this bullshit sent me back a year, plus different requirements

Business Calc (MTH ??? --> MTH 131)
Business Stats (ECO 225 --> MGQ201)
Computer credits i took in HS but were ECC Credits (??? ??? --> MGQ201)
Marketing (MKT 201 --> MGM 301)
Management (MGT 201 --> ??? ???)

off the top of my head, thats the stuff i got boned on

Seems like UB likes to throw stupid numbers at things to screw you into taking shit over again, it was all probably harder at Canisius too.

not all, i’d say 60% of similar classes were harder

The Accounting classes are 10x harder. I grad. from UB with an accounting degree and often tutored Canisius students, whose entry level work was definitely that of a 300 level accounting class.

Not to forget that local firms expect 3.7s from UB Accounting majors, and 3.3s from Canisius grads. That alone should tell the whole story.

what business major are you at UB?

i agree, accounting at Canisius is harder. plus my professor was a cynical asshole. he did not know how to teach

^ davis?

im not 100% sure but i will probably concentrate on marketing or financial.

i MAY still switch to an ACCOUNTING major. i got in the program, and i like the $$$,$$$, but i dont know if i’d be happy

GOOD NEWS, i found the syllabus and all my other shit. WOW, if they dont waive this, i’ll be mighty surprised. looks like the same person wrote both of them.

yes, the fucking guy

haha, good old dr. death. I was a finance major, and he caused about 40 former accounting majors to join us by junior year, just in the class of 07.

Do you have the grades for “Beta”?

Accounting rules all. It can be boring, but with your accounting knowledge you can do anything else :slight_smile:

my dad’s GM who is about 47 years old had him back in the day for grad school after he grad. Cornell. He was an asshole back then too