UB Gen eds?

I need to finish three gen ed requirements in my final semester. Need Arts, Social and behavioral sciences and Pluralism. Anybody have course or instructor suggestions? What have you taken? I would prefer something easy of course, the less writing or creativity required the better. Possibly looking at his162 now for pluralism and earth systems or maps and mapping for soc and behavioral. No idea for Arts

I have 3 gen eds to finish also. Since im a tranfer student, i believe i have more choices. Need some suggestions also

Spiegel for Pluralism was awesome. You just watch movies all day, take notes, have a quiz on the previous class about what you watched the class before. Final was a lot of writing but easy, he told you what to prepare for.

Hawk for Psych is good. The class was super easy, he had tons of bonus stuff to do that was online. He kept you awake for class, it was aight.

For Arts I took Music 115, whatever class it was. My instructor was some grad student who told us everything to study. I think he name was Brasky. It was boring as hell, though, but EASY. Theres a class, supposedly, called Music in the Movies thats real easy but I didn’t see it when I registered for Arts so I haven’t looked since.

I dunno if these people are teaching anymore or if they restructured the class, but that was 2 years ago.

Anybody have experience with DMS 213 Imigration in Films. I was thinking that it will be a sit around and watch movies class…

can you take soc101 for the social blah blah blah, Its hella easy and all common sense.

Never went, got a B+

plural requirement… take LIN200 by far the easiest class ever…

Im currently taking MUS115. The class is actually pretty easy. Its a music history class for people who have no experience in music (i.e. me). You cover from like 500AD till present day. The cool thing is since there is so much time to cover he doesnt really get to detailed about anything. There are 3 papers, a midterm and final. The papers are easy as hell. Baicly if you just do it you get a 93. i have the midterm this thursday but it doesnt seem like it will be that hard.