Need EBay Help NOW!!!

Credit card or debit card sales they take a %. If they have a cash balance in their account then there is no fee:

Taken from the fee’s portion of my paypal

Receive payments funded by Credit Card, Debit Card or Buyer Credit = 4.9% + $0.30 USDhttps://www.paypalobjects.com/WEBSCR-440-20070118-1/en_US/i/scr/dagger2.gif

This is how Paypal gets you. You sign up for a basic account when you are not that familiar with Paypal. You offer it on an Ebay auction. Someone pays with a credit card. They want you to upgrade your account to recieve the payment. They then take fees from EVERYTHING you get paid for, regardless if they pay from a credit card or just from their account. This happened to me years ago. I started listing on my auctions in bold print "NO CREDIT CARDS through paypal. Retards payed with credit cards anyway. I told them they had to pay as the auction stated. Some complied, some bitched, and some never paid at all. After dealing with a dozen people who can’t read the fucking auction, I eventually said fuck it, and upgraded my account. I won’t even get into the nightmare experience I had with that company. But what choice do I really have but use them? I sell about $1500 worth of Ebay stuff a month and I need to get as many bidders as possible, and 90% of people pay with Paypal. If you are selling something very un-common or rare, people have no problem paying by mail. But if you’re selling something common, people will just buy from the next person with the easiest payment method for them.

Ebay actually prohibits you to put" No Credit Cards" in your auction if you have paypal as a option for payment.

The guy is just gonna send me a $200 cashiers check overnight monday, so i can clear it before i drive down there with the engine…and the other $200 he’ll have cash when i get there. If i dont see the money, i peace with the engine…and keep the $200 he will have already sent me in the mail as payment for my wasted time…this is very clear to him, so i’ve got it all figured out…fuck this losing money to ebay/paypal business…

Theres a surprise.:stuck_out_tongue: They’re not stupid: They have 1,000,000 ways to make sure you can’t sell anything without them getting as much $ out of you as possible. They actually sent all sellers an email stating they were cracking down on people charging too much shipping. And they want people to report offenders. Yeah. They also made any seller who’s ebay name was also email address change it. If you write something in your auction like “contact me for your other needs”, their filter catches it and deletes your auction. I give anyone who wants to buy something from me my email address so they can skip Ebay. Never had a problem yet.