need for speed u2

does anyone have it yet and is it good? i have the first one and if the 2nd is better i’mma gonna go get it.

set up a little different, but it’s still a damn good game

game isnt bad… way too much driving around the city trying to find races and shops though

is it better than the first one?

No… It sucks… Don’t waste your money… :stick:

im waitin for GT4

Pnw3d by mom…

too late!

:blah:

x2 too much driving.

Guess you were shopping???

yep, ran to best buy around 6:30.

aLOT OF DRIVING YES,BUT AFTER 20 HOURS OF IT I HAVE UNLOCKED ALL OF STAGE 2 N BREAKING 200,DAMN I HAVE NO LIFE! There are also cheats on the net for it too

Did you get garbage bags?

use the phone :nuts:

no
:ban:

yea, i hate driving around the city crap. The graphics are nice. And the addition of more cars is cool too. Im not that far in it, but the GTO is a nice change then all the whiney 4 cylinders.

But the two biggest things i dont like about the game are the driving around two crap, and the reverse, sometimes it puts you into reverse right away sometimes you have to mess it a few times to get you into reverse.

Some things i think that are lame, how they try to hard to sound cool by packing everything they say with slang, the SUVs, and some of the bodykits are lame…

But if the grafics for GT4 are as good as these then i know what game im buying next.

the sound effects are alittle better. but i hate the way the car sounds when you shift. there is a pause then alittle clutch slippage.

:1320: :kekegay:

i like the GPS thing too, thats pretty cool.

but the cars shifting is really lame, it drops out of the powerband alot, even if you have a manual and ring out every gear once you shift the rpms drop like crazy.

ive had every car so far and have put all stage 3 and unique mods on them… the two best performers were the Audi TT and the Skyline. The Skylines handling is insane with the suspension tuned and the steering angle turned the whole way up. The TT isnt far behind.

the 350z is supposed to be the fastest car on the game when you have all performance/unique upgrades. im happy with my mustang though