Need help big decision!!!

I can’t think of at any point in my life that I could call deciding if I should get an ugly ricer hood/trunk for a Neon a “big decision”.

hood would look good

I think that if you get the trunk it is required to have the hood.

I love yellow with CF hoods/trunks so I’d say “yes” to getting them.

HOWEVER, he should just give them to you… since if he trades it in with the CF hood/trunk, they’re not going to give him more money you know. He should be nice and say “here, you rock, thanks for the stock hood and trunk.”

im 22… so leave it stock?

the real question is, let people know my car is hooked up with a cf hood and alot of exterior mods, or keep it somewhat :snky::snky:

true… but, i am and if you read the last thing in my first post it does say “this is really not a big decision”… just saying…

yeah in a perfect world.

im just worried that i go through with the deal and then i decide i hate it later on… then i dont have a stock hood to throw on it. that is the only problem i really have with the whole deal.

the car will be getting dropped more in a few weeks too.

With all due respect, its a yellow neon. I don’t think snky is in the cards either way.

i am also a true ricer!

paint them yellow. atleast it will make your car lighter.

i would go carbon trunk, keep the hood.
thats what im doing with my sti,
alothough im painting it blue anyways.

stock

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/rootk13/DSC04788.jpg
someone elses car.

i would probably need rims too then… god…

why dont you just trade cars with beck and have him trade yours in

cause his is slow… and i would want my internals put in the car i ended up with lol

How is this a big decision?
Spending $500 bucks on something you could flip for about the same amount of money if you don’t end up liking it?

I would do it, mostly because I hate yellow and the less yellow on your car the more I like it :tup:

i like the cf hood/trunk/roof idea

dont buy rims - paint your rims black, it’ll be fine. just buy them already who cares. if you dont like them sell them to some other fggt w a neon

true.

you could prob infact sell it for profit

Then he would have to buy another stock hood. The deal includes him exchanging his stock hood for the CF one.

I like the idea of the CF hood, painted yellow.

Little less weight on a FWD that already has way too much weight up front, no ricer look.

How much weight does a CF hood really save though? I’m guessing I could take a really good dump for almost as much weight savings.