need help, i think im getting screwed around by the dealer....

You have no idea what you are talking about. Overdrive is another gear, and you do shift into it, and your torque converter locks up so that would mean 100% NO SLIP at all. So now you are 100% wrong twice in one thread, maybe you should give up and go read a book or something, try to educate yourself before you post incorrect information multiple times.

that sucks i hope thewy fix it or refund your money, good thing it was nice today we ended up driving it home just sucked that it got salt on it i had to wash off

lol yea, how was the show? i saw u we chatted for a minute but i didnt hear anything about the car.

fuck, you people are confusing TC lockup and overdrive

overdrive has nothing to do with tranny slip. no car relies on tranny slip for any sort of normal driving

Dealership is trying to screw you over it sounds like try another place if you can. They probably cleared any stored codes on it, and are trying to run the warranty out.

:bloated:

Overdrive is any gear under a 1:1 ratio. Of which most remotely modern cars have at least one gear like this some even two.

ex. A gear ratio of 0.999~:1 or lower would be considered an overdrive gear.

Ah, Dex looking foolish…my Sunday is complete.

the show was fun alot of junk food lol. after everyone was doin burnouts and the dragcars were doin holeshots it was sweet. my dad lit em up then got gas and came back and lit em up some more then a cop pulled down the road so we didnt do anymore and left but fun overall

sucks to hear about the truck. you should have no prob pulling that load with that truck.

my durango went through two transmissions. dodge is know for poor ones.

and lol at the “educated” “research rich” people in this thread throwing their weight around.

good luck getting it fixed, the extended warranty is gonna be a huge help. let us know if the ecu flash fixes it

lol thx audios